Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Sofia Reyes - R.I.P. (feat. Rita Ora & Anitta)

29 posts in this topic

Judas Bertha
5 minutes ago, Cain said:

Love the vid! But Anitta felt like an afterthought in this.

more like rita ora tbh.. u cant even hear her voice :skull:

Ivan_brit

Love it :clap3: 

Mexico Queen

UK Queen

Brazil Queen

I hope this smash as hard as Sofia's 1,2,3

Btw why did they realease the video hours earlier??

SchmoodRing
32 minutes ago, Cain said:

Love the vid! But Anitta felt like an afterthought in this.

Yeah this is exactly how I felt. The song should've been better divided between the 3 girls or just having just 2. I would prefer just Sofia and Anitta. Sofia having a second single in a row where she has to depend on not one but another artist is not a good look if that is the only way that she can secure a hit

26 minutes ago, Judas Bertha said:

more like rita ora tbh.. u cant even hear her voice :skull:

Oh you can hear her alright. Anitta is the one that Selenas her way in and out

Judas Bertha
11 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yeah this is exactly how I felt. The song should've been better divided between the 3 girls or just having just 2. I would prefer just Sofia and Anitta. Sofia having a second single in a row where she has to depend on not one but another artist is not a good look if that is the only way that she can secure a hit

Oh you can hear her alright. Anitta is the one that Selenas her way in and out

maybe its cause im a huge anitta stan and can easily identify her voice, but yeah, i wish both had more parts

sofia slays tho.. i had never heard of her until now. i didnt know she sang the 123 song 

Selegend

Annoyed by how Sofia sings 80% of the song 

why having 2 talented others singers with u if you’re going to sing 80% of the song and going to appear alone on the MV 70% of the time 

u cant even recognize Rita Ora voice 

what a mess, it had so much pottential 

It should have been

rita 40seconds in english 

anitta 40 seconds in portugueses/spanish 

sofia 40 seconds in spanish + the chorus 

MV: all of 3 appearing solo on the solo parts and together on the chorus (even If Sofia sings it alone)

But Rita and Anitta sings like 10 seconds of the song (and not even 10 straight seconds)

a mess. a mess.

SomeGirl
5 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Annoyed by how Sofia sings 80% of the song 

why having 2 talented others singers with u if you’re going to sing 80% of the song and going to appear alone on the MV 70% of the time 

u cant even recognize Rita Ora voice 

what a mess, it had so much pottential 

It should have been

rita 40seconds in english 

anitta 40 seconds in portugueses/spanish 

sofia 40 seconds in spanish + the chorus 

MV: all of 3 appearing solo on the solo parts and together on the chorus (even If Sofia sings it alone)

But Rita and Anitta sings like 10 seconds of the song (and not even 10 straight seconds)

a mess. a mess.

It’s Sofia’s single. Not even joint, just featuring them. 

Personally I can totally recognize Rita’s voice, but then again I am a fan. But I’m also not necessarily a Sofia or Anitta fan and was still able to do a breakdown of who was singing what after listening a couple times. I’m not sure if I would’ve preferred each her and Anitta having their own parts as well as opposed to random lines here and there but I actually think it was very well produced for that having been the case and making it sound good. I can see feeling it should have been structured differently to shine on each of them but I don’t think it in any way sounds a mess.