Jump to content

Taylor likes Kanye shade

46 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

How was this revenge ****, I haven’t seen the video since it was released am I missing something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MAGIA said:

This reminds me of MJ suing Eminem over "Just Lose It" :rip: She's famous and a bit of controversial figure, it's normal for other artists to use her for attention, I wish she would accept that instead of letting it bother her 

 

Kanye is also free to do whatever he wants, it's just a music video, he wasn't out here releasing actual revenge **** or abusing women or doing anything terrible 

He is abusing women, mentally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

It’s pretty telling that you’re more worked up about a woman liking a post calling out a disgusting man for basically using revenge **** as a way to get back at her, including putting a naked replica of her in bed with known abusers without her consent, than you are at the man who did all of this. Gross.

 

I knew ATRL was misogynistic but whew.

 I HATE Kanye West. What are you talking about ? And why like the post ? it's over and done with, move on. :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cherish said:

He is abusing women, mentally. 

mte. kim mentally abused taylor too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He bullied her for years. Drag the *** queen :gaycat4:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Juanny said:

If she did though, she's right! 

shes literally not! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

She's a little **** starter, isn't she ? then the first to cry and play the victim role when she gets called out.

like did everyone forget how she lied about the whole thing for sympathy? :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That tweet is 100% right.  It was disgusting.  Like....why the hell would you think it's okay to make a lifelike naked figure of someone and put them in bed with you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thirdward said:

like did everyone forget how she lied about the whole thing for sympathy? :skull:

She never lied sis, her story was the same from the beginning. :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

It’s pretty telling that you’re more worked up about a woman liking a post calling out a disgusting man for basically using revenge **** as a way to get back at her, including putting a naked replica of her in bed with known abusers without her consent, than you are at the man who did all of this. Gross.

 

I knew ATRL was misogynistic but whew.

oop

 

AvvvsBr.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

She's a little **** starter, isn't she ? then the first to cry and play the victim role when she gets called out.

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NO sympathy for that wretched MAGA hat enthusiast from me, am with Her on this one

AvvvsBr.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's right. :michael: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Enoch said:

move the **** on

She liked an Instagram post, ****ing deal with it

 

OT: Legend didn’t lie, that man is creepily obsessed with her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 8:17 PM, thirdward said:

like did everyone forget how she lied about the whole thing for sympathy? :skull:

she didn’t lie about anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites