Taylor likes Kanye shade

46 posts in this topic

she apparently liked this on insta but i can’t find the post so here’s the original tweet. she SNAPPED omg :jonny5:

Can you give a better receipt? Where did you see that she liked this on insta? 

If she did though, she's right! 

1 minute ago, Juanny said:

If she did though, she's right! 

i’m trying to find the post itself sorry!! but replies under that tweet said taylor liked it on insta.

1 minute ago, XtinaPanicGodney said:

i’m trying to find the post itself sorry!! but replies under that tweet said taylor liked it on insta.

Okay, that should be fine for now. 

1 minute ago, JCON said:

Gurl, move on

This is literally the only shade she’s liked against him like ever :rip: 

And what should she move on? Someone created a glorified version of revenge **** against her? Putting a naked replica of her body in bed with known abusers against her consent? Framing her and ruining her mental health over a misunderstanding? Yeah, I doubt that’s easy to move on from.

3 minutes ago, Juanny said:

Okay, that should be fine for now. 

Here’s a screenshot of it from the most reliable updates account for her! (@OP if you wanna include it :eli:)

i don't know that i'd call it revenge **** but it was disgusting

7 minutes ago, JCON said:

Gurl, move on

Revenge **** isn't something you can easily "move on" from but ok. 

AvvvsBr.gif

good for her.

2 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Here’s a screenshot of it from the most reliable updates account for her! (@OP if you wanna include it :eli:)

thank you! i’ll add it

She's a little **** starter, isn't she ? then the first to cry and play the victim role when she gets called out.

Posted (edited)

No lies spotted from Taylord. 

4 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

She's a little **** starter, isn't she ? then the first to cry and play the victim role when she gets called out.

well she was the victim so...

No lies detected. That MAGA supporter can rot. 

AvvvsBr.gif 

4 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

It’s pretty telling that you’re more worked up about a woman liking a post calling out a disgusting man for basically using revenge **** as a way to get back at her, including putting a naked replica of her in bed with known abusers without her consent, than you are at the man who did all of this. Gross.

I knew ATRL was misogynistic but whew.

5 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Kanye West wears a MAGA hat proudly. Also, she was the victim, you ignorant fool. 

Posted (edited)

This reminds me of MJ suing Eminem over "Just Lose It" :rip: She's super famous and a bit of controversial figure, it's normal for other artists to use her for attention, I wish she would accept that instead of letting it bother her 

Kanye is also free to do whatever he wants, it's just a music video, he wasn't out here releasing actual revenge **** or abusing women or doing anything terrible 

a little bit scandalous

AvvvsBr.gif

Just now, Holiest Dreams said:

It’s pretty telling that you’re more worked up about a woman liking a post calling out a disgusting man for basically using revenge **** as a way to get back at her, including putting a naked replica of her in bed with known abusers without her consent, than you are at the man who did all of this. Gross.

I knew ATRL was misogynistic but whew.

That's funny. A group that's hated on for just living life hating on a group for living their life.