HEAVYONIT

Congrats to the Queen :worship2:

Alexa, play "Get On Your Knees" 

Edited by Black Jesus

:clap3: 

Oh, I get it, huh

They paintin' me out to be the bad guy

Well it's the last time you gonna see a bad guy doing a rap game like me

The source though. The Barbz be jumping on absolutely anything at this point :deadbanana2:

The barbs and the fabrications! I can't find a credible source for this anywhere. Why they so intent on making they're fav look like even a bigger fool than she already does?..like give it up already..Nicki lost..and making up lies like this to try and make Nicki look bigger is not helping the cause. Damn you are Nicki's worst enemies :laugh:

42 minutes ago, iaintiffin said:

The barbs and the fabrications! I can't find a credible source for this anywhere. Why they so intent on making they're fav look like even a bigger fool than she already does?..like give it up already..Nicki lost..and making up lies like this to try and make Nicki look bigger is not helping the cause. Damn you are Nicki's worst enemies :laugh:

Apple Music's most-streamed female artists of all time:

1. Ariana Grande
2. Taylor Swift
3. Rihanna
4. Beyoncé
5. Nicki Minaj
6. Cardi B
7. Adele
8. Sia
9. Lady Gaga
10. Halsey
11. Lana Del Rey
12. SZA
13. Demi Lovato
14. Selena Gomez
15. Katy Perry
16. P!nk
17. Camila Cabello
18. Mariah Carey
19. Ella Mai
20. Billie Eilish

Source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8501699/apple-top-streaming-female-artists-international-womens-day

Cardi will overtake her soon.

Doesn't she have like a million songs? 

3 hours ago, Timber said:

Apple Music's most-streamed female artists of all time:

1. Ariana Grande
2. Taylor Swift
3. Rihanna
4. Beyoncé
5. Nicki Minaj
6. Cardi B
7. Adele
8. Sia
9. Lady Gaga
10. Halsey
11. Lana Del Rey
12. SZA
13. Demi Lovato
14. Selena Gomez
15. Katy Perry
16. P!nk
17. Camila Cabello
18. Mariah Carey
19. Ella Mai
20. Billie Eilish

Source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8501699/apple-top-streaming-female-artists-international-womens-day

Cardi will overtake her soon.

I don’t think it’s an all-time, regardless cardi will overtake sooooon

liberalmusiclover

Not for long. Cardi's upcoming album will eradicate her like polio.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

The source though. The Barbz be jumping on absolutely anything at this point :deadbanana2:

Wait! 

Can we get an official credible source please OP? :skull:

4 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

They tried but poor Jelani's sister still isn't #1!  They should know it's difficult to achieve and not every artist has that to their credit. :fan:

BUOpZcl.gif

Cardi got popular during the streaming era. Of course shes doing better on streaming right now. Nicki came out when sales were the dominant metric for the charts.

The fumes in here from the regular ONH’s :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, Adonis said:

Cardi got popular during the streaming era. Of course shes doing better on streaming right now. Nicki came out when sales were the dominant metric for the charts.

This. Everyone trying to discredit Nicki is hilarious. Nicki DESTROYS Cardi in pure sales, because she came up during the pure sales era. Literally her last 3 albums were all during the pure sales era. The ONLY Nicki album released during the "streaming era" was Queen. TPP was entering the age of streaming but streaming still wasn't a huge outlet like it is now. 

Everyone saying that Nicki's been a flop and has no catalog but yet she's been so successful on streaming because of her "million features"?, so which is it? If she's such a flop, why are her tracks/features still getting streams YEARS after their release? It's incredibly impressive that she has been able to finish over Cardi in the age of streaming. Sure Cardi will overtake her with her next album in the US, as to be expected. But everyone who says she's been such a flop but still been able to do so well, I'm cackling :dies:

6 hours ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Not for long. Cardi's upcoming album will eradicate her like polio.

giphy.gif

Worldwide? Not a shot. The only way Cardi would have any shot at worldwide would be releasing more Spanish songs. Streams from the first two singles of this album have been considerably lower than her other tracks from IOP. And in pure sales? Nicki has that crown safely with no competition.

6 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

They tried but poor Jelani's sister still isn't #1!  They should know it's difficult to achieve and not every artist has that to their credit:fan:

BUOpZcl.gif

Just like being the #1 top-selling female rapper of all time :fan:

not for long

giphy.gif

This is worldwide I guess? Aint no way shes above Cardi in the US..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.