Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Lady Gaga - Frankenstein'd ft. Rihanna?

18 posts in this topic

Kanye West

RedOne revealed there is another female on the track. Frankenstein'd was reproduced by DJWhiteShadow in late 2017. He's supposed to be off the project though. Perhaps someone else reproduced it again or RedOne's production is back. Either way, could it be Rihanna?

Illuminati
5 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Even after she reproduced it with DJWhiteShadow in 2017? 

Where did you come up with this piece of information? 

Kanye West
2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Where did you come up with this piece of information? 

It just proves she went to effort to update the song. If the song is that good then it should make it onto LG6. RedOne stated another female was on the track too which could very well be Rihanna

Illuminati
3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

It just proves she went to effort to update the song. If the song is that good then it should make it onto LG6. RedOne stated another female was on the track too which could very well be Rihanna

It's literally the first time I've ever heard that there was someone else on a track or that DJWS had anything to do with it. You can't just come up with stuff like that without linking anything. Gaga rarely goes back to old material I think she has moved on from that concept by now. 

G.U.Y. Gaga
1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

It's literally the first time I've ever heard that there was someone else on a track or that DJWS had anything to do with it. You can't just come up with stuff like that without linking anything. Gaga rarely goes back to old material I think she has moved on from that concept by now. 

You are real defensive today :ahh:

artangel
19 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Even after she reproduced it with DJWhiteShadow in 2017? 

DJWS confirmed that he won't be on LG6...

Kanye West
1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

She did and went over the old LG5 tracks with DJWhiteShadow. Frankenstein'd was planned to be released with The Cure as part of an EP with 2 remixes in November 2017. She loves those old tracks. Frankenstein'd featuring another female means it could very well be Rihanna unless Frankenstein'd is not on LG6

Illuminati
3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

You are real defensive today :ahh:

I REFUSE to delude myself into thinking its still coming

tZhNMPr.gif

Whis
1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

She did and went over the old LG5 tracks with DJWhiteShadow. Frankenstein'd was planned to be released with The Cure as part of an EP with 2 remixes in November 2017. She loves those old tracks. Frankenstein'd featuring another female means it could very well be Rihanna unless Frankenstein'd is not on LG6

Literally none of the things you say are confirmed

Kanye West
Just now, artangel said:

DJWS confirmed that he won't be on LG6...

Which is disappointing since they reworked the RedOne songs together. Unless RedOne is back with his productions?

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Do you just go on twitter and believe every liddo insider tweet you come across? 

tZhNMPr.gif

Genie in a Bottle

Call me mother monster I will be your guide

send me into the night night night

the “demo” was good enough for me, the real one ain’t ever coming so can it Ursula