Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Kylie album?

28 posts in this topic

Nexto

kylie-minogue-discografia-D_NQ_NP_802521

One of the most immaculate discographies ever. Kylie has no chill when it comes to delivering bops. :jonny:

My trinity currently: Body Language, Aphrodite, X

smgupdated

her discography has so many highlights.

definitely can't pick one but my favourites are Impossible Princess, Body Language, Fever and Golden

thinking about it, she has so many excellent pop songs. one of the most underrated pop girls on atrl for sure. she's delivered excellent hits like Better The Devil You Know :jonny5:, Step Back In Time, Finer Feelings, Confide In Me :jonny5:, Where The Wild Roses Grow, Spinning Around, On A Night Like This, Kids, Can't Get You Out Of My Head :jonny5:, In Your Eyes, Love At First Sight, Come Into My World, Slow :jonny5:, Chocolate :jonny5:, I Believe In You :jonny5:, 2 Hearts, All The Lovers :jonny5:, Dancing, Music's Too Sad Without You. 

edit: she also has the best album covers of all the pop girls. they're all 10/10 except for Kylie and Enjoy Yourself. Rhythm Of Love is my favorite artwork but Princess, Light Years, Body Language, Ultimate Kylie and X are so good

Nexto
2 minutes ago, smgupdated said:

her discography has so many highlights.

definitely can't pick one but my favourites are Impossible Princess, Body Language, Fever and Golden

thinking about it, she has so many excellent pop songs. one of the most underrated pop girls on atrl for sure. she's delivered excellent hits like Better The Devil You Know :jonny5:, Step Back In Time, Finer Feelings, Confide In Me :jonny5:, Where The Wild Roses Grow, Spinning Around, On A Night Like This, Kids, Can't Get You Out Of My Head :jonny5:, In Your Eyes, Love At First Sight, Come Into My World, Slow :jonny5:, Chocolate :jonny5:, I Believe In You :jonny5:, 2 Hearts, All The Lovers :jonny5:, Dancing, Music's Too Sad Without You. 

I feel you girl :jonny5: getting my LiFE to Chocolate as we speak :jonny5:

smgupdated
3 minutes ago, Nexto said:

I feel you girl :jonny5: getting my LiFE to Chocolate as we speak :jonny5:

it's definitely among her 5 best singles. it's so good. deserved #1

can't complain though as it was her 11th consecutive top 10 hit after Spinning Around :jonny5:

Petty Bourgeoisie

Rhythm Of Love / KM94 / Body Language 

Fever would be in there but it has too much filler (and tbh too many different editions and tracklists)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0