Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ava outdid BOMT. How?

18 posts in this topic

Digital

So, we all know Ava Max's new video is heavily influenced by Britney's ...Baby One More Time but so many people are saying that "So Am I" actually managed to top and outdo BOMT's video. What do you think?

How did she manage to do it?

Keep it cute.

BYMSnOH.gif

Digital
24 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

In what metric exactly? :psyduck:

No metrics (because obviously BOMT wins every single one) I've just been noticing a lot of people saying how Ava made a better video being influenced and expanding upon a very similar concept. It's just all subjective and opinions. Some people like one more than the other and that's alright. It's just a discussion. Don't know why people are getting upset...

Drive Bitch
1 hour ago, Digital said:

How did she manage to do it?

Better vocals and a stronger message in the song. 

M André
48 minutes ago, jamesfog said:

ATTENTION: THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY AN OAMH. HE IS TROLLING. PLEASE REPORT AND MOVE ALONG, THANKS!

Ok, whats does OAHM mean?

FefeDobson
8 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Ava is more popular than Britney Spears in 2019. 

That's a lie. Britney is a legend. Nobody even knows Ava's name, just the one song she sings. They can't put the name of the artist and song together.

Digital
12 minutes ago, Drive Bitch said:

Better vocals and a stronger message in the song. 

12 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Ava is more popular than Britney Spears in 2019. 

See this is what I was seeing a ton of the Ava stans saying. But I’ve also seen a bunch of Britney stans politely disagreeing (which is fine) which is why I made the thread. I love mature discussions! :flower:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0