Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

22 posts in this topic

Divine

"We are saddened by the recent allegations surrounding the college admissions process," Hallmark Cards Inc., parent company of the Crown Media Family Networks umbrella group that includes the Hallmark Channel, said in a statement.

"We are no longer working with Lori Loughlin" and have stopped development of all productions with the actress for Crown Media channels, the statement said.

https://www.whsv.com/content/news/Lori-Loughlins-arrest-makes-for-unlikely-drama-for-Hallmark-507155661.html?ref=661

:fan:

KoibitoCyrus
1 hour ago, Bad Decisions said:

I wonder if she's still going to appear in the final season of Fuller House...

They’ll prob kill off her character like they did with Rosanne and Uncle Jesse will get a spin-off 

ImmaSlave4u

Cutting ties with Lori Laughlin sounds like a gift, it’s going to be any sort of retaliation that Felicity may receive that’ll be the real test. 

I wonder if William H. Macy will face backlash for this, too. 

FrederickSpears
28 minutes ago, KoibitoCyrus said:

They’ll prob kill off her character like they did with Rosanne and Uncle Jesse will get a spin-off 

Her character isn't even on the show that much, so they won't even bother saying anything about her tbh.

FrederickSpears
23 minutes ago, Green said:

I wonder if Felicity Huffman will be over too

She has more to lose

Yeah, they both are over after this. The GP hates them now.