Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are we sleeping on Doja Cat?

20 posts in this topic

Mast

Tbh, I've been listening to Doja for a while now so when she went viral with MOOO! I was pretty happy... but then people wrote her off as a nothing else than a meme. I always thought Doja is much more versatile than other rappers atm (she's up there with Tierra Whack imo) and it shows through her other tracks. Do y'all think we're sleeping on these bops or she's just meh?

James_Dean

She's incredibly talented, but the internet cancelled her because of her usage of the f word

Tsareena

:dies: she got "cancelled" on twitter when Mooo! went viral. Tia Tamera is doing pretty well so she might just blow up

Touch It

Tia Tamera is one of my favorite songs atm the music video and song are great (the lyrics are dumb and funny but pretty sure that was the whole point of the song) I really hope she gets taken seriously as an artist instead of just being a meme

BoyLikeYouSuxx
18 minutes ago, Touch It said:

Tia Tamera is one of my favorite songs atm the music video and song are great (the lyrics are dumb and funny but pretty sure that was the whole point of the song) I really hope she gets taken seriously as an artist instead of just being a meme

Me too sis. Rico Nasty's verses also slap :jonny4: 

Bacardi

Yes, I just got into her with Tia Tamera

I know I'm late but I'm obsessed with So High  atm:jonny:

FancyMoonlight
3 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

She was about to happen and then she had the whole f-word thing.

She fumbled the bag.

:cm:

but tia tamera slaps 

i got into her in 2015/6 when i discovered so high :jonny:

Lamb4life

People thinking twitter cancelling worked :deadbanana4:

after Moo. All her music gains a lot of attention. Tia Tamera is blowing up right now.

blackout77

yup

She has GEMS & So High is kinda an indie hit tbh. Hoping Tia Tamera pops off for her and Rico

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0