Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Trump threatens violence: "I have police, military, bikers"

33 posts in this topic

Genie in a Bottle
29 minutes ago, Departure said:

Stop with the fearmongering.  I ignore the news now and I've lived my life normally the past year and nothing drastic ever happens.  This is propaganda.  Just go to work, make money and live a life.  You'll notice a major difference blocking news out of your life...

Mood

Haus
1 hour ago, ImmaSlave4u said:

:skull: I don’t know why I’m screaming at this comment so much, it’s just like... the epitome of an understatement. 

:ahh:

ShouldersSideways
1 hour ago, LordMombi said:

They're just as trash, but they like to keep it on the DL. (Yo bomb this elementary school but make sure the press doesnt pick it up)

So Yes kill them, as long as some trash is dying i dont mind! Both sides can ROT. 

Didn't know Alex Jones had an ATRL account!

1fzlby94v60g.gif

LordMombi
2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Didn't know Alex Jones had an ATRL account!

1fzlby94v60g.gif

I didn't,know,you,could,function,overdosed on poppers and lean beyonce fan!

Sazare
18 hours ago, geddymonster said:

They may endorse him but he has no authority to control state police. It’s a Federal vs. State government issue.

Oh, for sure. But he does have the sympathies of a clear majority of them and if he or his admin pushes for some aggressive new police protocols (against whomever), he won't face a ton of pushback

These threats are too vague to take seriously for now but the truth is that were he inclined to  he could utilize the police to do some pretty heinous stuff. He's already got ICE doing just that.