Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MUSIC DRAUGHT SEASON

23 posts in this topic

mylicious

guys, I am so bored at the industry right now, nothing is happening, the last exciting moments were Ariana and Solange, not even exciting Celebria news, I‘m falling asleelp on this page

MusicTalker

This is the most exciting year for pop since 2016 though and it’s only March 

*Ariana’s Renaissance and album drop

*Gaga re-peak, Oscar, Grammys, & #1 single after 8 years

*JoBros getting their first #1 out of nowhere

*Cardi Grammy & single with Bruno, continued slayage

*Solange surprise release

*Halsey #1 

*All #1 singles being pop this year

Rihanna, Taylor, Adele(?) are all coming + albums from Halsey, Cardi, and more.

Messiah St. West

Broaden your music horizons. There's more to music outside of pop culture and the top 40 charts.

RT Air

I have already found two albums that I enjoy more than most 2018 releases, plus I discovered some amazing acts that I've never heard before. Like others said before me, this quiet time is a great chance to broaden your taste in music.

mylicious
38 minutes ago, Messiah St. West said:

Broaden your music horizons. There's more to music outside of pop culture and the top 40 charts.

I am aware and I listen to everything, I just meant when it comes to pop culture

mylicious
Just now, Dolce Vita said:

Pop in 2019 has been amazing so far. Gaga, Ariana, etc. Even the jonas brothers made a comeback :skull: 

JB‘s never interested me

I know about Gags and Rih, all I meant was in this moment, the new releases

DancingShoes

I've been excited for at least one album being released every week since like mid-January :skull: find new people to listen to, sis, and you won't be waiting for your faves to release every 2 years or so.

Remmy

Glad I started getting into indie/alt pop artists over the past few years so I have more to look forward to :cm: Stan Broods, Allie X, Bleachers, Maggie Rogers, King Princess, CHVRCHES, BØRNS, Hatchie, Dagny, Betty Who, Sigrid, Ryn Weaver, Foxes, Astrid S, St. Lucia, Conan Gray, Now Now, Two Door Cinema Club, VÉRITÉ and more!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0