Lori Loughlin’s Daughter Dropped By Sephora

36 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

do you really think she didn't know how she got into the uni? :skull: it's her life, ofc she knew what her parents did

don't be gullible sis

Most kids don't :rip:. You'd be surprised how many are like, "Let me submit and get in!" and then their parents pull some mess.

I get that it's "in" to really hate on some white girl for ****ty actions that her parents did FOR her, but come on, get over yourself and care about other more important things than whether or not this girl stays at USC. Use that energy for something that's more productive, like ACTUAL ACTIVISM. 

2 hours ago, Rogue said:

:fan:

Lord who is that in your avi???

OT: Wow, white privilege in America is getting stomped on

1 minute ago, Boys said:

Lord who is that in your avi???

OT: Wow, white privilege in America is getting stomped on

officialjt

Wait who is in yours? :jonny: 

1 hour ago, rl231 said:

Most kids don't :rip:. You'd be surprised how many are like, "Let me submit and get in!" and then their parents pull some mess.

I get that it's "in" to really hate on some white girl for ****ty actions that her parents did FOR her, but come on, get over yourself and care about other more important things than whether or not this girl stays at USC. Use that energy for something that's more productive, like ACTUAL ACTIVISM. 

she knows her abilities, SATs etc (idk what she cheated on)

he face was literally copy-pasted on some crew pictures :rip:

she wanted to party etc i refuse to believe she was that dumb not to be in on it

I had no idea she even had endorsments. :rip: the clown came back to bite.

2 hours ago, rl231 said:

Most kids aren’t a privileged white girls whose  parents scammed her way into an elite school. Not you saying parents pull similar stunts like this on a regular basis. Use your brain. How many parents have $75k+ Laying around to use for a scam like this? 

The same can be said for you but yet you’re using your energy to defend a privileged white girl. Like  Save the captain save a hoe speech for somewhere else :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, BarbFatale said:

Most kids aren’t a privileged white girls whose  parents scammed her way into an elite school. Not you saying parents pull similar stunts like this on a regular basis. Use your brain. How many parents have $75k+ Laying around to use for a scam like this? 

The same can be said for you but yet you’re using your energy to defend a privileged white girl. Like  Save the captain save a hoe speech for somewhere else :toofunny3:

The f***? :rip: 

I'm not even defending her. I literally just said that there are more important things to use your energy for. The scam is stupid, and there should be consequences for the parents. They were the ones who actually committed the crime, not the kids. I don't get why railing on the kids for what their parents did is conducive to anything. 

And again, I'm not saying parents pull stuff like this regularly. I'm saying that it's not surprising to me, especially when you hear all the stories about people donating X amount of money to a school to help their kid get in.

Just now, rl231 said:

The f***? :rip: 

I'm not even defending her. I literally just said that there are more important things to use your energy for. The scam is stupid, and there should be consequences for the parents. They were the ones who actually committed the crime, not the kids. I don't get why railing on the kids for what their parents did is conducive to anything. 

And again, I'm not saying parents pull stuff like this regularly. I'm saying that it's not surprising to me, especially when you hear all the stories about people donating X amount of money to a school to help their kid get in.

They sure as hell didn’t pay for the services but they were involved one way or another. You really think the kids didn’t know how they got into those elite schools when they had to be apart of phony photo shoots where they wore sports uniforms or had instructors help them on their SAT test? :ahh:

There’s a clear difference in donating money or a building to a school with hopes the school accepts your kid VS fraud and corruption. These things don’t happen regularly.