Relationships that were PR stunts?

85 posts in this topic

ariana grande and pete davidson.

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattison for sure.

They only ever dated during the Twilight movies and well, Kristen Stewart is into girls now.

4 hours ago, Legendairy said:

They weren't together as a couple. jesus christ :dies:

Katy brought his ass up because of the TIHWD remix and most importantly her final throwback accessory to Britney and Justin's infamous denim look, he's Justin. He's basically there as a costume.

no.

Caprice 

but he said they had sex

I dont get why yall say Nick and Priyanka are fake though. I mean wouldnt getting married be taking it a notch too far? I feel like atrl's is as trigger-happy to label relationships PR as they are to tag every other male in entertainment a (closeted) gay. 

Any "relationship" that Charlie Puth was in. The longevity seemed to be even shorter than Taylor Swift's.

Shawn + Hailey

Kristen + Rob

6 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

I dont get why yall say Nick and Priyanka are fake though. I mean wouldnt getting married be taking it a notch too far? I feel like atrl's is as trigger-happy to label relationships PR as they are to tag every other male in entertainment a (closeted) gay. 

I actually agree with this, that couple seems real.

I think all the relationships that end up as marriage are real, I mean all the mess with the pre-nups and all the time it consumes, some of them have children and everything just for free publicity doesn’t make sense.

The only ones that get married for publicity are the kardashians tho, but those women are trash.

All of Michael Jackson's "wives" and "girlfriends" were for publicity. He more than likely never slept with a woman, and never had a significant relationship with one.

59 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

same. people are not getting married and near inextricably tying themselves to each other for five minutes of PR. :skull: 

The Jonas Brothers and the Disney Trio

– Pretty sure the mouse just got these together for all the hell of it

Chloe Grace Mortez & Nick Robinson 

– Their were publicly together during The 5th Wave press tour and never seen in public again.

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

– She was literally auditioned by the Scientologists 

Madonna & Michael Jackson

8 hours ago, Caprice said:

anything with TSwift, she's a lesbian & Karlie Kloss broke up with her to marry a rich man

She’s been with a guy for nearly 3 years lol

Selena and Zedd

Katy and Diplo

Iggy and French Montana

Taylor and Calvin (that happened, right?)

Taylor has absolutely no chemistry with any of her boyfriends, but she's heterosexual :noparty:she just has a lesbian vibe :eli: and she seems to be very much in control of herself, you never see her giving men chances on chances or heart eyes :rip:

MJ's relationships with women, obviously

Kristen Stewart and Cara Delevingne, they're both exclusively into dating girls now

9 hours ago, Venturo said:

Screaming at this :rip: He liked her when she was 7-year old and then he asked her out on a date when she was 17-year old:rip: 

9 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

She’s been with a guy for nearly 3 years lol

John Travolta has been married to a woman for 25+ years, that doesn't make him straight

Cardi b and offset

its so obvious :skull: 

Posted (edited)

Justin Bieber and Selena

The Weekend and Selena

Camila and Shawn Mendes

Drake and Serena Williams

Taylor Swift and Hollywood

Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie 

Beyonce and Jay Z

Jessica Simpson and Nick 

5 minutes ago, Yanko said:

Cardi b and offset

its so obvious :skull: 

They got married and had a whole baby so no

17 hours ago, Metamorphosis said:

They dated? :deadbanana2:

17 hours ago, Morphi said:

Austin Mahone & Becky G

Nah I stanned for Beckstin they were definitely a real relationship. A kids bop nick jr Jelena. Their timeline went from cute to super messy really quickly. I'm glad that they seem to be on more amicable terms now but it was ugly for awhile 

17 hours ago, Metamorphosis said:

They dated? :deadbanana2:

17 hours ago, Morphi said:

Austin Mahone & Becky G

Nah I stanned for Beckstin they were definitely a real relationship. A kids bop nick jr Jelena. Their timeline went from cute to super messy really quickly. I'm glad that they seem to be on more amicable terms now but it was ugly for awhile 

18 hours ago, P!nk Forever said:

P!nk and Tommy Lee.:rip:

Wait what O.o

20 minutes ago, Delicious said:

Justin Bieber and Selena

Beyonce and Jay Z

Jessica Simpson and Nick 

All of these were clearly real wyd :toofunny2:

10 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

– She was literally auditioned by the Scientologists 

Kate had to biggest crush on him for forever tho and it was known kinda like how Britney always says she would bust it open for Brad Pitt. She had no clue wtf she was getting into which is why her dad had to mission impossible her and suri's escape from Tom. So I don't think that PR on her part at all, maybe for tom tho he needed somebody to replace Nicole :rip:

18 hours ago, Befour said:

I wonder if anyone ever really believed this :bibliahh: This man had ZERO interest in women :skull:

I doubt it, i remember my mom and aunts kiiiiiing about it back when he died and his whole life was brought back up again 

26 minutes ago, Delicious said:

Beyonce and Jay Z

:psyduck: