6. Vanilla Baby
  7. Toulouse
  8. She Dances
  9. Bad Apple
  10. Boxes
  11. Anda
  12. Fish

April 26th

So she is at it again, huh? Well she better step it up, her previous record only had 2 replay worthy songs

release another track as good as ribbon queen

i'm so excited for this y'all :jonny5: every track she's released so far has been such an upgrade from her last record :jonny5: i was a fan before but i'm really stanning right now :jonny2: i can't wait another day

So this is almost here....I will listen to it but you better not let me down binch! I need you to prove to me you can really do it.

kNTfu0t.gif

1 hour ago, shookspeare said:

i'm so excited for this y'all :jonny5: every track she's released so far has been such an upgrade from her last record :jonny5: i was a fan before but i'm really stanning right now :jonny2: i can't wait another day

I agree :jonny5: Betsy + Cartoon People :jonny5: all growers

such a great album after the disappointment that Marina served us :jonny5: i still need to listen more but she really upped her game with more interesting instrumentation while still retaining the rawness of her music :jonny5: one of those albums i can listen through all the way

my only gripe is with Bad Apple, which in itself is a beautiful song but there's this really annoying sound in the background that goes on for the entire song :biblio: Cartoon people is such a perfect opener and fish is such a perfect closer tho :jonny2: solid 8.5/10 for me, i want this on vinyl

Cartoon People - WoW okay I see you Billie, strong opener and a keeper :jamming:

Mice - This is cute, really good chorus

Betsy - OKay

Blood is blue - not a keeper

Blue Sea Red Sea - Might be a grower?

Vanilla Baby - tuneless languid useless her previous album was full of trash like this too and it's like why? What is the point? DONT MAKE MUSIC LIKE THIS

Toulouse - Horrible

She Dances - It is interesting, I kinda like it. Reminds me of Hawaii

Bad Apple - I think this has the best melody on the album. So cute.

Boxes - Really good instrumental, she opens her mouth a bit more when singing this which is a welcome change

Anda - good lyrics

Fish - Weak

Well, this is definitely a big step up in quality from her debut album but only the first 2 songs are like really really good. Her previous album had only 2 good songs on it too so that might be her lucky number.

Oh wow this is amazing :jonny5: so much groovier than her debut, but the intimacy remains untouched. I feel like I'm going to love it more and more with each listen

this is so lovely. I love her writing