Becky G - "Green Light Go"

46 posts in this topic

Mean Trees

Is this going to sample Beyonce - Green Light, the superior Green Light song.

SchmoodRing
43 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Where did you get this info from? Where the **** is her anitta and karol g collab? Also isn't manuela suppose to drop too? She lost so much momentum with cuando te base and little black dress 

MayorOfTrollTown

Keep it. The GP (and me) is only here for her Spanish hoe anthems

josesuxx
1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Where did you get this info from? Where the **** is her anitta and karol g collab? Also isn't manuela suppose to drop too? She lost so much momentum with cuando te base and little black dress 

Cuando Te Besé did great what are you on 

dadutchess

Can Becky cut this out? I don't understand why she wants to go mainstream with English songs when Spanish songs are CLEARLY her strength -.-' 

SchmoodRing
2 hours ago, MayorOfTrollTown said:

Keep it. The GP (and me) is only here for her Spanish hoe anthems

We can have both. We need a Latina in the US market that isnt shakira or jlo nor Camila. 

2 hours ago, josesuxx said:

Cuando Te Besé did great what are you on 

Eh I was underwhelmed

1 hour ago, dadutchess said:

Can Becky cut this out? I don't understand why she wants to go mainstream with English songs when Spanish songs are CLEARLY her strength -.-' 

The homegirl can do it all. She just better come through. Her non produced Luke bops have left alot to be desired

diam0nd

Is this an English song? I can't get into her Spanish stuff but I was so ready to stan with her English releases 

James_Dean

I love Becky, so I'm here for new music :gaycat5:

britkneepopboi
Posted (edited)

I for one prefer her English songs, but her past few releases (Zooted, LBD) have been boring af. I guess I only stanned for the dr luke pop bops and those are never coming... 

RIP bubbalicous, rain, money maker :cries:

Jay L

Always excited for new Becky music :duca: LBD was cute but I'm hoping this one is better. And maybe if her label/team send it to radios and promote it instead of paying it dust like they do all her English singles it might do something

SchmoodRing
6 hours ago, britkneepopboi said:

I for one prefer her English songs, but her past few releases (Zooted, LBD) have been boring af. I guess I only stanned for the dr luke pop bops and those are never coming... 

RIP bubbalicous, rain, money maker :cries:

Wtf zooted is a bop! And God damn it. As much as I hate doctor Luke he really was about to make miss rebecca's a new generation jlo with the bops that he was giving her 

Cheers

She ruined her Sin Pijama hype with all these flop songs

:rip:. She should have delivered another reggaeton BOP.

SchmoodRing
3 hours ago, Cheers said:

She ruined her Sin Pijama hype with all these flop songs

:rip:. She should have delivered another reggaeton BOP.

That's what I meant by disregarding her song cuando te bese. Like girl release your anitta and karol g collabs asap

fanboyn8

Gimme Mayores 3.0 or Sin Pijamas 2.0

or keep it

alestevens

Her English songs have been so bad so far. I honestly dont know how she does it, but she makes BOPS in Spanish and seems unable to make an even remotely interesting song in English. She should have stayed in Mad Love's path since that's her only English output to actually smash!

Jay L
1 hour ago, Renan90 said:

:duca: production sounds great. I hope the full song is a bop!

SchmoodRing
23 hours ago, alestevens said:

Her English songs have been so bad so far. I honestly dont know how she does it, but she makes BOPS in Spanish and seems unable to make an even remotely interesting song in English. She should have stayed in Mad Love's path since that's her only English output to actually smash!

Her English songs arent bad. It's just that her best english work was never released aside from a single here and there. The Latin urban sound is on trend right now so I dont see why she cant keep the same vibe and just have it be English 

Superbitch

She doesn’t have IT in English. In Spanish she’s a bad bitch. It’s weird.

Jay L

She posted a snippet on twitter :jamming:

DoubleRainbow!
On 3/14/2019 at 5:08 AM, SchmoodRing said:

Cuándo Te Besé was another smash for her :rip:

SchmoodRing
6 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Cuándo Te Besé was another smash for her :rip:

I didn't like it. It was annoying af. Like girl drop your collaboration with Sofia Reyes, Karol G, Anitta or one of those solo bops that you previewed for us. Instead we get a French Montana rehash with a leather face knockoff feature that nobody asked for. Like she is friends with all the popular artists of right now, you mean to tell she couldn't release a song with the likes of 
JBalvin, Nicky Jam, Luis Fonsi, Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias, Ozuna, Daddy Yankee,  Prince Royce? Come on Rebecca get it together and give us the damn album already

Jay L
14 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I didn't like it. It was annoying af. Like girl drop your collaboration with Sofia Reyes, Karol G, Anitta or one of those solo bops that you previewed for us. Instead we get a French Montana rehash with a leather face knockoff feature that nobody asked for. Like she is friends with all the popular artists of right now, you mean to tell she couldn't release a song with the likes of 
JBalvin, Nicky Jam, Luis Fonsi, Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias, Ozuna, Daddy Yankee,  Prince Royce? Come on Rebecca get it together and give us the damn album already

You may not personally like Cuando Te Bese but it was still a hit for Becky and a good look for her career. Becky has always been about collabing with people she vibes with even if they are more underrated or less known. She doesn't make songs with big names just because and I appreciate that :michael: