Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

67 posts in this topic

ShouldersSideways
5 minutes ago, Messiah St. West said:

Vocals aside, the performance was great.

And of course a Beyonce fan would be in here bringing up Bey. This is one of the main reasons why black women can't thrive in the industry. They get shot down mostly by fans of her and see the artist as an enemy.

Most Beyonce fans support Normani wholeheartedly and you're gonna make one member with a dissenting opinion the voice of her entire fanbase.

gUI64y9.gif

Messiah St. West
7 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Most Beyonce fans support Normani wholeheartedly and you're gonna make one member with a dissenting opinion the voice of her entire fanbase.

gUI64y9.gif

If you say so skeptical3.png

Messiah St. West
8 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

gUI64y9.gif

If you say so skeptical3.png

xH4RMONYx
3 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Nnnnnnn

This girl needs to find herself as an artist and her own lane. She won't make it as a Walmart version of Beyonce

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! YOU A MESS FOR THIS TRASHY UNEDUCATED INNACURATE PICK A STRUGGLE

TaggedGalaxy

Every time I hear her sing the lyrics you come in waves I can’t help but think about it being about *** :skull:

Kedzie53
4 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Nnnnnnn

This girl needs to find herself as an artist and her own lane. She won't make it as a Walmart version of Beyonce

Beyoncé isn’t the first artist to sing in front of a mic with back up dancers. You look silly 

AxelFox

These fa*gots in here rolling when the performance is literally copy pasted :bibliahh:

Keep enjoying your underground girl, what can I say :rip: 

Gavin Stenhouse

Y'all are haters and so damn annoying. That was objectively an amazing performance and most of these pop girls can't even come close to Normani's excellence. Yes she doesn't have the best voice but you guys are acting like she can't sing. She's the complete package.

Body Talk
20 hours ago, xH4RMONYx said:

Except she’s been charting for a year and touring on the biggest tour of the country! Don’t compare where there’s no comparison just cuz she’s a dancer! PERIOD

LOL what does charting or touring have anything to do with the artist(s) her songs and performances remind people of?

The performance is very reminiscent of Tinashe and the song sounds liek it could have been an Aquarius bonus track. Don't be dense. 

Miss Korea
16 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Nnnnnnn

wait :psyduck:

rebeltwat
On 3/14/2019 at 4:01 AM, DockDock said:

but so far her songs are not that good i want pop from her buy anyway...LL and DWAS are cutes 

I agree her songs aren't fantastic but I think we should wait for her debut album before judging

zaraz

I love this track, and this is a good performance. the staging/choreo is nice, and I like the electronic stuff they added. The vocals were kinda off though. 6lack's voice was just a lot more present. She must have been nervous because she kept breathing in the middle of phrases in a distracting way. (let the *breath* liquor sink in; i just *breath* might go off the deep end; I keep *breath* on going through the motions)