Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Last.fm adds 'edit scrobble' feature.

233 posts in this topic

ainadalkaz
18 hours ago, iHype. said:

And there's a way to do it in bulk for songs. :jonny:

Copy + Paste this script:

https://gist.github.com/danielrw7/858b8613ac4860955831a3ef91da830b

okay, I tried this and it's not working for me

in one instance, I want to edit the artist tag only, for example 씨엘씨 to CLC. the album and song tags stay the same. when I press enter, it says "Your edit doesn't contain any real changes. We cannot accept casing changes.", but when I do it manually, it works just fine... the artist tags are two separate tags since scrobbling the hangul tag doesn't automatically switch to the romanized one... is that because I have the corrections switched on?

in second instance, I want to change one "- Single" album tag, but pressing enter shows "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier".. is it because the album/song tag has an apostrophe or something?

I'm a bit frustrated because I do not want to go through all those tags manually since there's like couple thousands of them :deadbanana4:

iHype.
Just now, ainadalkaz said:

okay, I tried this and it's not working for me

in one instance, I want to edit the artist tag only, for example 씨엘씨 to CLC. the album and song tags stay the same. when I press enter, it says "Your edit doesn't contain any real changes. We cannot accept casing changes.", but when I do it manually, it works just fine... the artist tags are two separate tags since scrobbling the hangul tag doesn't automatically switch to the romanized one... is that because I have the corrections switched on?

in second instance, I want to change one "- Single" album tag, but pressing enter shows "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier".. is it because the album/song tag has an apostrophe or something?

I'm a bit frustrated because I do not want to go through all those tags manually since there's like couple thousands of them :deadbanana4:

Are you making sure to remove the '//' on the line with the artist tag?  

ainadalkaz
4 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Are you making sure to remove the '//' on the line with the artist tag?  

...I knew I was doing something wrong :ace::skull:

thanks, it seems to work now, although it gives me quite a lot of errors

Supervillain
Just now, Nemo said:

If I edit a song or albums title, will it change for their past scrobbles as well or only their scrobbles going forward? @iHype.

It's gonna change all of your previous scrobbles that you want to be changed.

Nemo
23 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It's gonna change all of your previous scrobbles that you want to be changed.

**** I need this then. I need a loophole to get it to work for the free version tho.

Xmm0SSS.gif

Venus XCX
5 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Even when it works, it will always glitch and leave a couple unchanged that you have to do manually.

This is sending me over the edge, glad I'm not the only one :skull:

iHype.
1 hour ago, Venus XCX said:

Also bulk editing won't let me edit songs with apostrophes like "Jewels N' Drugs" :jonny2:

Apparently this works.

You should be able to use backticks e.g.

track_name: `Some Name with ' or "`

Haven't tried myself though.

Actorguy21
22 hours ago, Aden said:

I get YouTube but editing metadata on Apple Music is easy. I always check it as soon as I add any new song/album. Don't know about Spotify, though.

Can someone explain how to edit on Apple Music?

Pendulum

Not everyone subscribing :ahh: 

Well to be honest, I'm considering subscribing too

Actorguy21

The (Deluxe) tags are disgusting

Nemo

I’m really considering subscribing even tho I always use and stop using last.fm and always make new accounts. Maybe this will get me to keep using the same account for once.

9so7twy.thumb.gif.8a0ad6b5dd6fcff5841069

Yomaku

I have to say, starting to fix everything from 2013-2014 onwards and seeing my album section coming alive (after giving up on it) is just.. :'( 

I can finally show more than just my top 4 albums again :weeps:

Still a lot of work to do but this will be fun doing over the next few weeks :eli: 

Kim Kardashian
14 minutes ago, Yomaku said:

I have to say, starting to fix everything from 2013-2014 onwards and seeing my album section coming alive (after giving up on it) is just.. :'( 

I can finally show more than just my top 4 albums again :weeps:

This is how I feel :weeps:

Finally my playcounts are accurate.

iHype.
On 3/14/2019 at 12:42 AM, Venus XCX said:

What page do I do this on? My profile? Album page? I suck at coding :jonny2:

On 3/14/2019 at 2:48 AM, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Will be getting this for my last.fm

On 3/14/2019 at 3:49 AM, ikiru said:

I tried the code thing but it‘s not working. It says „TypeError: t(...).data(...) is undefined“. What am I doing wrong? 

Edit: It‘s working now lmao

On 3/14/2019 at 7:08 AM, Supervillain said:

OH MY GOD. Let me edit all Marina scrobbles YESSSS :jonny5: 

On 3/14/2019 at 7:15 AM, The Next Day said:

I AM ****ING CRYING IT WORKS:jonny4:  Goodbye to multiple album versions scrobbled I'm so ****ing happy! 

On 3/14/2019 at 8:32 AM, eaucitronnée said:

how would one do this for albums, such as combining singles with their respective albums

On 3/14/2019 at 9:44 AM, americanlife said:

YYYYAASSSS :jonny5::jonny2: IVE BEEN WANTING THIS FOR SOOOOO LONG

On 3/14/2019 at 10:01 AM, Ava Max said:

If you're changing an artist, you have to make sure you change the album artist and artist tags otherwise you'll still have duplicate artists. 

On 3/14/2019 at 11:26 AM, Wambels said:

For some reason, it doesn't work for me, it shows this in the output: Promise {<resolved>: undefined}

Does anyone know how to solve this?

22 hours ago, DiegoMarcoCMM said:

Finally P!nk is TOP 10 overall

JUSTICE WAS MADE!

f me https://last.fm/user/DiegoMarcoCMM

On 3/14/2019 at 12:27 PM, materialboy said:

OMG  :deadbanana4: Shut up and take my money literally

Thank you :-* 

20 hours ago, Pulse said:

Did your changes process instantly? I just made some edits but old album titles are still appearing

19 hours ago, Harranger said:

I've subscribed today and I'm currently bulk editing with the guide in the OP. It works. :duca:

Now I'm not using Tiffany for her SM tags, changing all to Tiffany Young

5 hours ago, Yomaku said:

Subscribed and started to bulk edit, thank you for this. :alexz3:

5 hours ago, Danixoxo said:

nnn subscribing right now

The person who made the coding has now made new coding that's even easier + works 10x better!

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/danielrw7/lastfm-batch-edit/master/editScrobblesBatch.js

Just copy+paste that in 'Console' under a page you want to correct multiple scrobbles for, then edit one scrobble. You'll see an 'Apply to All' option.

Apply_To_All.png

It works seamlessly for me now.

eaucitronnée
3 minutes ago, iHype. said:

The person who made the coding has now made new coding that's even easier + works 10x better!

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/danielrw7/lastfm-batch-edit/master/editScrobblesBatch.js

Just copy+paste that in 'Console' under a page you want to correct multiple scrobbles for, then edit one scrobble. You'll see an 'Apply to All' option.

Apply_To_All.png

Oh i found out this morning, works so nicely

PrinceMichaelFan
11 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Apply_To_All.png

Will work on this soon.