Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Last.fm adds 'edit scrobble' feature.

234 posts in this topic

zach
On 3/15/2019 at 7:22 PM, Departure said:

You do realize you can edit tracks with iTunes?  

We know. I wanna remove all those dumb “Deluxe Version” tags I used from 2010-13 so my top albums will be accurate.

Wes

I wish we could revive deleted scrobbles too. I once cleared and readded like 60 scrobbles to unify the tags 

Frozen99
8 minutes ago, Wes said:

I wish we could revive deleted scrobbles too. I once cleared and readded like 60 scrobbles to unify the tags 

the edit button also needs to be put somewhere else

i've already accidentally deleted a scorbble instead of editing it :deadbanana4:

ainadalkaz
13 minutes ago, Wes said:

this. wish playground was still a thing, I remember deleting so many scrobbles because of ugly deluxe edition etc tags and now I can't get them back and edit them :'(

Johnny Cash

WTF

:biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio:

I literally started a new account last year because I hated all the stupid tags from listening albums on Spotify :ace:

TtaraHae

Subscribed today and cleaned up the scrobbles of 3 of my faves... so time consuming but so worth it, no more triggering from the messy divided counts :jonny5: Hopefully I can finish the rest over time 

KLatz

This is the best. I was finally able to combine my split Telephone and One Sweet Day scrobbles. A game changer :jonny5:

lipes

Subscribed for this and yeah, it's an amazing feature! I have Last Fm since 2010 so there's a lot of work for me... but I have 1 month for this lol 

for me it's worth it