Jump to content
Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is your fave a J.Lo of all trades or a master of one?

38 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

DanceAgain
38 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

Keep crying sis and know that even with a 10 year head start on Mariah, Jlo IS ALREADY OVER. 

 

20 Years into her career, Mariah had an ICONIC top 10 mega hit which is still referenced even by CNN today and everyone knows the song. 

 

ON TOP OF THAT, she starred in a movie MORE ACCLAIMED THAN JLO'S WHOLE CAREER that SAME YEAR, Mariah even got to go to the oscars as part of a BEST PICTURE NOMINATED film, JLO WILL NEVER! 

 

SUFFER

She starred in a movie more acclaimed then JLo?

 

Out of sight 

 

93% rotten tomatoes

85% metacritic

The National Society of Film Critics voted Out of Sight the Best Film of 1998 

 

 

 

Precious

91% rotten tomatoes

79% metacritic

 

 

Wooooops!

 

:toofunny3:

 

Unless you ment glitter

:fan:

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LookinIn
3 minutes ago, DanceAgain said:

How is JLo over?

 

She's just announced a Arena tour, she's releasing music, Getting ready to shoot 2 movies, Still has World of Dance along side expanding her empire But you sit and seeth and convince your little pressed self otherwise JLo ranks YEARLY among the power list in females in entertainment, bitch earns no less then $30 million yearly! Gets several 100 million streams yearly! Makes Headlines globally.

I mean Jennifer just Covered and led people of Espanola power-list!

 

Stop lying to Your self you look bothered And petty JLos reign won't let just as A-list today as she was in early 00's.

 

Not everyone has that type of command and Starpower.

Mariah Metacritic movie average - 52, music - 64 (only since 2002)

 

Jlo Metacritic movie average - 44, Music 52 

 

SEETHE 

 

BRINGING STREAMS INTO THIS?

 

Mariah is still a bigger legend then miss Jlo, she massively out streams Jlo everywhere except YT where latin streams are by and far the biggest factor. Mariah is in the top 20 females on Apple Music despite it only launching 2/3 YEARS ago. Yes I am aware AIWFCIY drives this today, and yet, that alone is more relevant than anything Jlo has even touched and more relevant than Jlo ever was. 

 

Jlo is a novelty act, a one trick pony. Her music hasn't been popular since 2002, besides a quick hit in 2011. Mariah meanwhile remains relevant every year, snatching a top 3 in 2019 no less. Jlo movies are panned, she is no longer the box office draw she was. Today she is just the girl they call when they need a poor tribute done. 

 

have SEVERAL seats. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DanceAgain
1 minute ago, LookinIn said:

Mariah Metacritic movie average - 52, music - 64 (only since 2002)

 

Jlo Metacritic movie average - 44, Music 52 

 

SEETHE 

 

BRINGING STREAMS INTO THIS?

 

Mariah is still a bigger legend then miss Jlo, she massively out streams Jlo everywhere except YT where latin streams are by and far the biggest factor. Mariah is in the top 20 females on Apple Music despite it only launching 2/3 YEARS ago. Yes I am aware AIWFCIY drives this today, and yet, that alone is more relevant than anything Jlo has even touched and more relevant than Jlo ever was. 

 

Jlo is a novelty act, a one trick pony. Her music hasn't been popular since 2002, besides a quick hit in 2011. Mariah meanwhile remains relevant every year, snatching a top 3 in 2019 no less. Jlo movies are panned, she is no longer the box office draw she was. Today she is just the girl they call when they need a poor tribute done. 

 

have SEVERAL seats. 

 

 

Her music hasn't been popular since 2002?

 

Funny how she's managed to get over 8 billion streams, sold over 35 million records this decade, scored several multi platinum, platinum and gold hits IN THE US alone, on the floor alone Absolutely destroys anything Mariah has done in the last 14 years.

 

Look at Vegas JLo absolutely smashed Mariah in that Department look at JLos world tour is bigger then any world tour.

 

Has Mariah this decade

 

Sold over 35 million records

Gained over 8 billion streams

Has a number 1 like on the floor that topped 21 global charts?

Has a $100 million grossing Residency or tour?

Grossed nearly $200 million in Concerts?

Topped Forbes?

Grossed over $2 billion at the box office?

Made Forbes or billboards top10 females in music?

Topped any year end charts in any country?

 

I can Answer for You no she has not yet JLo has done all that this decade.

 

So of your pop and stay bitter with your delusional replies.

Your faves even a meme now after Christmas.

 

Your fave struggles to get streams, sell records, Sell out theatres, doesn't rank in any power lists and is Now know for her bad Performances and her childish comments towards other females.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Touchdown
12 hours ago, DanceAgain said:

Seat filler u Stan Mariah? Bitch doesn't even get to fill seats no one uses her look at her last 2 studio albums complete bombs, like her Vegas shows and her reality show all complete bombs, her film career is a dud even when she ventured into the Perfume industry she made Zero impact!

 

Mariahs a novelty act only used at Christmas!

 

JLo is album to do a stadium/Arena show, smashed Vegas, biggest perfume line by a celebrity, 10 number 1 movies, her lastest movie has done nearly $75 million at the box office, she's filming 2 movies, putting out new Music and going on a bigger tour than your fave! 

 

JLo is Jack of all trades and mastered them all and just smashed them 

 

 

Your fave can't even get a hit these days and is reduced to performing in small theatres and halls 

 

:cm: the actual nerve of this thread.

Oh hun, this thread was actually started by a Mariah stan who also stans Lopez. Not sure why you're so bothered? Your twists of the truth are somewhat humorous when Mariah's albums still sell more than any of J'Lo's. The only novelty here is how the award ceremony producers have J Lo's name on speed dial #1 when they need an award presented or tribute act fulfilled, as opposed to an award given out to. The fact that you are touting a cover of People's Esponola power list says it all. Not that there is anything wrong with that, by the way. One thing Jennifer Lopez does have is more rings than Tom Brady, she's never seen an engagement ring she didn't like or a man she hasn't bed yet. While Mariah continues to tour to sold out and close to sold out arenas around the world, Jennifer is singing MoTown thanks to her manager and being laughed at on Twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LookinIn
9 minutes ago, DanceAgain said:

Her music hasn't been popular since 2002?

 

Funny how she's managed to get over 8 billion streams, sold over 35 million records this decade, scored several multi platinum, platinum and gold hits IN THE US alone, on the floor alone Absolutely destroys anything Mariah has done in the last 14 years.

 

Look at Vegas JLo absolutely smashed Mariah in that Department look at JLos world tour is bigger then any world tour.

 

Has Mariah this decade

 

Sold over 35 million records

Gained over 8 billion streams

Has a number 1 like on the floor that topped 21 global charts?

Has a $100 million grossing Residency or tour?

Grossed nearly $200 million in Concerts?

Topped Forbes?

Grossed over $2 billion at the box office?

Made Forbes or billboards top10 females in music?

Topped any year end charts in any country?

 

I can Answer for You no she has not yet JLo has done all that this decade.

 

So of your pop and stay bitter with your delusional replies.

Your faves even a meme now after Christmas.

 

Your fave struggles to get streams, sell records, Sell out theatres, doesn't rank in any power lists and is Now know for her bad Performances and her childish comments towards other females.

 

 

 

 

Struggles to get streams yet reaches the top 3 almost on purely streams alone? doesnt sound right to me?

 

Mariah doesnt need power lists cause she does her own thing and yet is STILL on a level above Jlo if you ask ANYBODY.

 

The Delusion in these statements is telling. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hallucinogen

I can’t tell if people stan J.Lo or her net worth based off some of these replies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PoisonPill
12 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

JLo is one of the greatest performers of this century. :biblio:

Eh, she’s a great dancer but it’s mostly a lot of glitz and pizzazz. For me, the greatest performers are the ones who can make an entire stadium fall quiet with just their voice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen
2 hours ago, DanceAgain said:

I don't see why Jennifer bothers so many people she doesn't speak about anyone's fave she stays in her own lane and does what she does hate her as much as you like but bitch works her arse off and she ain't going anywhere!

:clap3: :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bacardi

Don't mess with @LookinIn bitches

 

VgyohQV.gif

 

These J hoe stans really tried it, sit down and stay seated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LookinIn
1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

Don't mess with @LookinIn bitches

 

VgyohQV.gif

 

These J hoe stans really tried it, sit down and stay seated

I will die for the cause

 

VgyohQV.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DanceAgain
13 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Don't mess with @LookinIn bitches

 

VgyohQV.gif

 

These J hoe stans really tried it, sit down and stay seated

 

12 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

I will die for the cause

 

VgyohQV.gif

Fcking Cringe pipe down :toofunny3: thinking your little baggy arses are remotely bothering us, I mean ya ran in here in ya little Walmart kitty heels and actually thought you was bringing something 😂 I mean log of go hang out with mates ya fcking clips, get a life and get your Head in.

 

Loser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bacardi
1 minute ago, DanceAgain said:

 

Fcking Cringe pipe down :toofunny3: thinking your little baggy arses are remotely bothering us, I mean ya ran in here in ya little Walmart kitty heels and actually thought you was bringing something 😂 I mean log of go hang out with mates ya fcking clips, get a life and get your Head in.

 

Loser

Your loose lil bootyhole is clearly bothered since you have just as many posts in here as the person you're dragging. Nobody quoted you yet you ran in here again cause you got no life, living vicariously through j hoe who will never acknowledge your uglee ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LookinIn
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, DanceAgain said:

 

Fcking Cringe pipe down :toofunny3: thinking your little baggy arses are remotely bothering us, I mean ya ran in here in ya little Walmart kitty heels and actually thought you was bringing something 😂 I mean log of go hang out with mates ya fcking clips, get a life and get your Head in.

 

Loser

Why are you so bothered, I know that it must hurt being so pressed by a legend who can sing and has a much higher value than your fave. It's you that needs to pipe down, its obvious you value quantity over quality, a sad way to live life. The fact that you have to resort to personal attacks is telling of the kind of person you are, you don't know anything about me but I can already tell that my ass has been around the block 10x more than yours have if you spend your time starting **** on a pop music forum.

 

You were finished sir, it was already acknowledged and this is further proof of it, no one brought your name back up, you were dismissed.

 

I don't need to beat a dead horse though since I'm merciful. So just take your tings and be on your merry way  

 

SCRAM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0