Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

136 posts in this topic

Istan4R

Even people who said he did it are changing their minds. It was just hype. MJ is innocent and will continue to be the legend he is

Legacy
15 hours ago, mcohen said:

It is now delusional to believe that a man accused of molestation, who admitted to sleeping with young boys and has incriminating evidence against him will be eventually canceled?

Is it also delusional to expect that as people become less ignorant on CSA victims, pedophiles and as more information is verified and corrected, that his legacy won't be revisited? Contrary to what history has taught us?

I suggest you look up the definition of delusional. Anyways I don't really deal with conspiracy theorist nor pedophile defenders. I simply don't respect them enough. So please don't @ me again.

Still waiting for you to show us the infamous evidence that are nowhere to be found.

13 hours ago, YUNGKALIMXEL said:

This. He SHOULD be over, but unfortunately some people are too stupid and disgusting to wake up and realize the truth. I encourage everyone to watch the Living with Michael Jackson documentary. It says everything. 

This is your source?  A 16 years old documentary which led to a trial where MJ was acquitted? You gotta do better.

FreeXone
4 hours ago, Feather said:

Don't forget Bill Cosby, he's had career achievement, honours and awards stripped from him.

Bills impact is nowhere near MJs lmao

gloamingtheplain
20 hours ago, merlls said:

Yes

Evidence has been provided. Case closed. Electric chair. 

mcohen
10 hours ago, Legacy said:

Still waiting for you to show us the infamous evidence that are nowhere to be found.

Profile and Common Characteristics of a Pedophile

• They are often fascinated with children and child activities appearing to prefer those activities to adult oriented activities.
  • They will often refer to children in pure or angelic terms using descriptive words like innocent, heavenly, and divine […]
  • They have hobbies that are child-like such as collecting popular expensive toys, keeping reptiles or exotic pets, or building plane and car models.
  • Often his environment or a special room will be decorated in child-like decor and will appeal to the age and sex of the child he is trying to entice.

Characteristics of a “fixated” pedophile:

"…the offender has not fully developed and shows characteristics of a child. […] this type of offender is often unable to attain any degree of psychosexual maturity and, during adulthood, has had virtually no age-appropriate sexual relationships […] The fixated offender is more likely to choose victims who are male and not related to him. […] They typically recruit, groom and maintain children for a continuing sexual relationship"

Michael loved having sleepovers with his boys. Even friends like Brett Barnes and Macauley Culkin, who testified that Michael never molested them, admitted to sharing a bed with him. [Macauley testimony] [Brett Testimony]

“Most preferential child molesters usually work toward a situation in which the child has to change clothing, spend the night, or both. […] Spending the night with the child is the best way for sexual activity to progress.”

---Child Molesters: A Behavior Analysis [link]

Ken Laning - Author of "Child Molesters: A Behavioral Analysis"

“Society is confused about child molesting and child molesters. Because it’s such a repulsive crime, we think the people who do it must be repulsive creatures themselves “If it is a guy with a wrinkled raincoat with a hunchback and a bag of candy who lures some little girl, yeah, everybody can condemn that [person].” But, he told me, if there is a suspect who doesn’t fit this totally good or totally evil pattern, suddenly some people’s views change. “They’ll say, ‘Well, I know that guy and he was not such a bad guy’ or ‘I just know he couldn’t have done it’ or ‘It was partially the child’s fault.’ ”

“What society wants to look at are the simplistic child molestation cases,” Lanning explained. “Dirty, evil horrible offenders who snatch and grab sweet, innocent little kids and make them have sex. [But in most] cases, the child has been seduced. The child has cooperated in their victimization, the child has gone to the offender’s home again and again and again…and pretty soon you say, ‘Well, is that really a victim?’ And [some people say], what did the kid get from this? He got brand-new “new shoes, he got a bike, he got a trip to Disneyland, and he got all these benefits. [To some] this almost sounds like prostitution. Like it was the fault of the child or his parents.”

“In other words, oftentimes society’s suspicious reaction to reports of molestation gives strength to the pedophile. If a man buys a boy enough toys or takes him on enough expensive outings, he couldn’t possibly be doing something awful to him, could he?”

“I try to tell them to embrace the suspect’s seemingly good character because that’s what a true pedophile acts like. After all, they wouldn’t get very far seducing parents and children if they were mean people. Pedophiles usually work hard, go to church, give money to charity and children in the neighborhood, and are generally helpful to others in the community.”

“When you have victims who have been seduced by pedophiles, most of them don’t tell. Particularly if it’s a boy victim…[there’s this] stigma of homosexuality. The myth amongst males is ‘death before homosexuality.’…A real man would die before he ever engaged in a homosexual act. I have adults come up to me all the time in my presentations, predominately men, when I describe this dynamic and talk about how they were seduced/molested. When I ask them, ‘Who did you ever tell about this?’ The most common answer is, ‘I never told anybody.’ ”

“On any given day the pedophile is attempting to do four things: he is recruiting, seducing, molesting, and—to put it very bluntly—dumping. In other words, he recruits the kid, he seduces the kid, he molests the kid, and then at some point the kid gets too old so [he] wants to move the kid on…to get to [his] next victim. The hard part is when you finish with the child and the child begins to sense that the only reason this guy was nice to me and did all these wonderful” “things for me is because I was a child…And as soon as I lost that childlike appearance and characteristic he is not interested in me anymore. And here is when the threats, the blackmail, the violence, the threat of violence may come into play, as part of their effort to now keep this child quiet.”

Physical Evidence

• DNA stains in sheets (2 male)
  • DNA of victims in *****graphic material
  • Nude photos of Children found in bedroom
  • Inappropriate Faxes/Audio Messages
  • Semen found in Naturist magazine including naked children (8/9 body fluids found where in these magazines)
  • Nude photo of Jonathan Spence
  • Jordan Chandler accurate description of MJ's genitalia 

Testimonies Of Innapropiate Behavior

• Jason Francia (Victim)
  • Blanca Francia (Victim Family)
  • Gavin Arvizo (Victim)
  • La Toya Jackson* (MJ's Family)
  • Jermain Jackson*(MJ's Family)
  • Jordan Chandler (Victim)
  • Evan Chandler (Victim Family)
  • June Chandler (Victim Family)
  • Ron Chandler (Victim Family)
  • Orietta Murdoch (Staff Member)
  • Adrian McCanus (Staff Member)
  • Detective Russ Birchim (Law Enforcement)
  • Detective Glenn Monk (Law Enforcement)
  • Kassim Abdool (Staff Member)
  • Melanie Bagnall (Staff Member)
  • Anthony Pellicano (Michael Jackson's Private Investigator)
  • DA Bill Hodgman (Law Enforcement)
  • DA Gil Garcetti (Law Enforcement)
  • Gayle Goldforth (Staff Member)
  • Ralph Chacon (Staff Member)
  • Sandy Domz (Staff Member)
  • Tony Coleman (Staff Member)
  • Jerome Johnson (Staff Member)
  • Bob Jones (Ex-Publicist)
  • Charles "Ted" Matthew (Lawyer of Staff Member)
  • Michael Jackson* (Perpetrator)
  • Larry Feldman (Lawyer of Victim)
  • Gloria Allred (Lawyer of Victim)
  • Mark and Faye Quindoy (Staff Member)

• Phillipe and Stella LeMarque (Staff Member)

• Richard A Gardner (Psychologist who evaluated Jordan Chandler)

• Terry George (Victim)

• Jane Doe (Victim)

• Wade Robson (Victim)

• James Safechuck (Victim)

• Michael (Victim)

• Morris Williams (Staff Member)

• Leroy Thomas (Staff Member)

• Fred Hammond (Staff Member)

• Juror Ray Hultman (Trial 2005)

Other:

• Investigation of molesting 2 Mexican Boys dropped becuase MJ was set to receive medal of honor from Ronald Reagan 
  • Reports of inappropriate behavior with a child on a trip to the Grand Canyon
  • Brett Barnes admitted to sleeping 450 nights alone with Michael Jackson 
  • Sean Lennon Music Video (Claimed to be "Autobiographical")
  • Omer Bhatti admitted his relationship with Michael Jackson had inappropriate attributes
  • Aaron Carter admitted that MJ provided him with weed, alcohol, cocaine and also found him in his bed at 15
  • Corey Feldman admitted to looking at **** with MJ at age 13/14
  • Jermaine Jackson book 
  • Video Footage collaborating James Safechucks story of purchasing an engagement ring at Zales
  • Michael Jackson most of the times claimed the young boys were his cousins 
  • Various multi-million dollar settlements to Victims
  • Alarm system in his bedroom at Neverland 
  • The author of Peter Pan, his favorite book and alter ego was a rumored pedophile (Not directly related but an interesting fact)

Sources:

:cm:

Bloo

I strongly believe he was guilty of the many accusations, but I don’t think he’ll ever be over because he was able to get away with it and he’s dead so there’s no way to really expose him beyond accusations at this point. So, his defenders will always hold onto the notion that his accusers are just making things up and that’s just how it’ll go. He’s not alive for people to care enough to follow the drama of the accusations as intensely as they did with Harvey Weinstein. Also, his influence on music is pretty insurmountable. 

If he were here still alive and all of these allegations began to come back out again and gain traction, then maybe he would be cancelled. But his death kind of cemented his legacy. Though, I will say his legacy has taken a bite from all of this, but I don’t think it’s enough to say he’s “over”. 

Elite Four Brad
14 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Michael loved having sleepovers with his boys. Even friends like Brett Barnes and Macauley Culkin, who testified that Michael never molested them, admitted to sharing a bed with him. [Macauley testimony] [Brett Testimony]

Physical Evidence

• Semen found in Naturist magazine including naked children (8/9 body fluids found where in these magazines)

• Jason Francia (Victim)
  • Gavin Arvizo (Victim)

• Terry George (Victim)

• Jane Doe (Victim)

• Wade Robson (Victim)

• Michael (Victim)

Other:

• Investigation of molesting 2 Mexican Boys dropped becuase MJ was set to receive medal of honor from Ronald Reagan 
  • Omer Bhatti admitted his relationship with Michael Jackson had inappropriate attributes
  • Aaron Carter admitted that MJ provided him with weed, alcohol, cocaine and also found him in his bed at 15
  • Jermaine Jackson book 
  • Video Footage collaborating James Safechucks story of purchasing an engagement ring at Zales
  • The author of Peter Pan, his favorite book and alter ego was a rumored pedophile (Not directly related but an interesting fact)

Sources:

whew you came with receipts sis!

Feather
19 hours ago, FreeXone said:

Bills impact is nowhere near MJs lmao

Bill, Harvey, Les Moonves, R. Kelly and Michael Jackson has been the most publicized in media so far. His impact was significant, I'm not sure if you followed it but his was just as gruesome.

DougAF
8 hours ago, mcohen said:

Physical Evidence

• Jason Francia (Victim)
  • Gavin Arvizo (Victim)

• Terry George (Victim)

• Jane Doe (Victim)

• Wade Robson (Victim)

• Michael (Victim)

Other:

• Jermaine Jackson book 

Sources:

omg drag ha

FreeXone
9 hours ago, mcohen said:

Physical Evidence

• Jason Francia (Victim)
  • Gavin Arvizo (Victim)

• Terry George (Victim)

• Jane Doe (Victim)

• Wade Robson (Victim)

• Michael (Victim)

Other:

• Jermaine Jackson book 

Sources:

Those trash ass sources lmfaaoooooooooo. You were really bored and tried it.

mcohen
18 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Those trash ass sources lmfaaoooooooooo. You were really bored and tried it.

Did I expect more from an MJ truther? No.

I’ll wait till you can point out one false statement from my post. With evidence and without trying to discredit the person. 

Cryptique
On 3/13/2019 at 10:45 PM, frenchyisback said:

I am disgusted by the ANTI MJ bias on this board.

ANTI MJ post keeps popping like mushrooms undisturbed but try to make a thread defending him and you're thrown out.

Black men are never innocent even after acquittal so I ain't tripping anyway.

Black = GUILTY 4 LIFE.

The only acquittal people seem to always be soooo hot and bothered Black men's acquittals....  all the while Polanski is still treated like royalty and winning awards left & right...

Also, whatever happened to the report button?

This isn't about race..

Harvey and Kevin were dragged to the moon and back inspite of no court decisions those times :dies:

O.T - He's too BIG to be "OVER" but that doesn't change the fact that he's a SICKO and a PEDO

The7thStranger

Whether or not you believe MJ did it, using Blogspot as a source is just not acceptable. Some of you are in for a world of pain if that’s how you write your papers. 

YUNGKALIMXEL
14 hours ago, mcohen said:

Physical Evidence

• Jason Francia (Victim)
  • Gavin Arvizo (Victim)

• Terry George (Victim)

• Jane Doe (Victim)

• Wade Robson (Victim)

• Michael (Victim)

Other:

• Jermaine Jackson book 

Sources:

GIRL :eek: Thank you for this! Like this expert said, pedophiles are hiding in plain sight and we dismiss so many cases because they look like everyday people + homophobia is RIFE and people don’t take male survivors seriously. 

Delicious

Nope! The mad gays trying to tear him down will be soon though, medicine can help for buT so long :sosad:

XXXO

The fact that he had already been accused of molesting two Mexican boys in 1985, almost ten years before Jordan Chandler first came forward... is very telling I think. How many cases did he settle out of court btw? 

mcohen
7 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

Whether or not you believe MJ did it, using Blogspot as a source is just not acceptable. Some of you are in for a world of pain if that’s how you write your papers. 

I'm going to assume you did not even bother to visit the site.

Maybe the Santa Barbara official court documents website, where the "blogspot" and I sourced most of the content from is good enough for you? 

The fact that he had already been accused of molesting two Mexican boys in 1985, almost ten years before Jordan Chandler first came forward... is very telling I think. How many cases did he settle out of court btw? 

It is impossible to know since they were settled out of court. However, there are rumors and reports of multiple kids. 

That we officially know of? Two (Jordan Chandler and Jason Francia)

letscauseascene1
21 hours ago, mcohen said:

Physical Evidence

• Jason Francia (Victim)
  • Gavin Arvizo (Victim)

• Terry George (Victim)

• Jane Doe (Victim)

• Wade Robson (Victim)

• Michael (Victim)

Other:

• Jermaine Jackson book 

Sources:

Talk about providing the receipts!!! This is brilliant, and should be posted in every single MJ Thread.

The7thStranger
59 minutes ago, mcohen said:

I'm going to assume you did not even bother to visit the site. 

Maybe the Santa Barbara official court documents website, where the "blogspot" and I sourced most of the content from is good enough for you? 

Why would I? Link to a proper source.

I've already browsed through the documents in the FBI archive. I've heard the rhetoric and conspiracy theories from both Michael's most hardcore detractors on this site and his die-hard fans. All of it is just that: theory.

The evidence and complaints filed are severely lacking in reliability, which is nothing came of them other than a court trial and a bunch of accusations. It's been proven time and time again that the evidence collected was not and still is not enough to prove guilt. I'm already fully aware that Michael had inappropriate contact with children. That painfully clear by his well-documented behaviors and choices.What isn't proven is that he sexual assaulted them.

People made up their minds about Michael when we lived through the accusations in the 90s and the trial in the 2000s. He wasn't ever fully "cancelled" or "over," and he never will be. His celebrity has transcended both his inappropriate actions and his alleged crimes. His legacy was tarnished, but it will never go away.

Yog
21 hours ago, mcohen said:

Physical Evidence

• Jason Francia (Victim)
  • Gavin Arvizo (Victim)

• Terry George (Victim)

• Jane Doe (Victim)

• Wade Robson (Victim)

• Michael (Victim)

Other:

• Jermaine Jackson book 

Sources:

Damn... you better come with receipts :clap3:

OT: unfortunately no but we can ignore him.

letscauseascene1

So, I have been thinking about this lately...

As awful as this may be (eye for an eye), but I'm interested in everyone's thoughts now on Dr. Conrad Murray. Do we internally thank him for assisting in killing the pedophile, and essentially ending any further harm to children under MJ's guise?