Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

107 posts in this topic

Nemo

Who's an artist you used to stan but no longer like, or vice versa?

Image result for "switch" site:atrl.net

Frozen99

i was obsessed with jt but then atrl showed me the light

kesha - i just forgot about her after warrior dropped

Danixoxo

Nicki Minaj. Really loved her during PF:RR and kinda during TPP, but I think it's embarrassing now. 

mxtthewdelrey
Posted (edited)

I used to completely loathe Halsey because 'Badlands' is the worst album I have ever heard, and whilst I still feel that way about that album, I think 'hopeless fountain kingdom' and "Without Me" are fantastic. 

I used to like Ed Sheeran back in the + era (I had two copies of it :!ohno:) but his follow-up albums are obviously complete garbage and I ****ing despise him

ATWK
Posted (edited)

I used to be a Taylor hater (especially after Kim exposed her) but now I'm a casual fan.

I used to be a Britney stan but now I'm a casual OBH (still listen to her music tho).

mxtthewdelrey
Just now, Danixoxo said:

Nicki Minaj. Really loved her during PF:RR and kinda during TPP, but I think it's embarrassing now. 

oh this too x

Speezy

Ariana Grande , her attitude is just not the tea anymore. DW album didn’t sit that well in my stomach 

Also Drake, all his music just sound the same :deadbanana2:

Burqa

Britney

I stopped caring about her after december 2016 idk why 

I still love her music but she puts no effort in making me want to stan so why should I

ScqbVsf.gif

NordicGuy

I used to hate Lana but then Honeymoon made me a stan. But I have to admit that she is really testing me with this new album and its so-called "campaign" and "release schedule" so I might have to switch again if she doesn't stop torturing us anytime soon.

carpetbeetle

Used to be a relatively quiet Nicki stan but since our morals are different I had to knock it :spin:

HereInMyHead

I used to love Ellie Goulding's music, but I stopped caring about her after the Halcyon Days Re-release because her music just became so sub-par compared to Lights/Halcyon-level quality. I didn't care much for Love Me Like You Do either even though it was a worldwide smash :spin:

wxvii

Absolutely loved Gaga until I got to this site... :toofunny2:

Badgalbriel

I used to love Nicki. Now I despise her existence 

Kuntmonster

I used to be an OKH but now I love her ( witness isn’t the tea though )

scenekiller
Posted (edited)

Ariana Grande. I loved her first three albums but her last two are trash and really overhyped.

Gaga hasn't done anything great musically since BTW. I still love her as a person, but her poor output made me switch, and her stans make me a borderline OGH.

Whatevaaaaa

Only really Iggy tbh. Was a huge fan up until Fancy tbh. Haven’t even heard the new classic all the way through 

Fad

Used to stan ari, not anymore.

Was super into Gaga in middle school, now I’m an OGH.

I HATED Ava Max at first but now I don’t mind ha.

Ohno

Micky Minach and that Indie rapist baby

ScqbVsf.gif

UnusualBoy

Ariana, I used to dislike her but I use her more these days tbh.

HoneyHoney

I was never a stan, but I almost bought in to what Gaga was selling, then 2013 happened and the illusion became clear

I loved Britney as a kid and followed her career up until Femme Fatale, but I have no idea what she's up to nowadays. Wishing her well, tho

50thStateofMind

used to stan Britney and Christina.

Also used to stan Gaga during fame, TFM, and BTW...

BarbFatale

Nicki- Loved her from BMUS-TPP. Had she went a different route for the queen era like picked a different title, kept Cardi's name out of that beats interview, made an actual rap album where she is not singing (no songs like the grating Come See About Me :lmao:), and kept it strictly about the music i think this era would've gone great. She wanted competition for so long and as soon as she gets it she doesn't know how to act. Like girl :ace:

Britney- Ehh i still like her but she's not as exciting to me as she used to be. As long as she is ok and happy that's fine with me. 

Kanye- I still like his older music but his personality is trash. 

Opulent

I used to be a bit of an OAH up until TUN made me switch. I also briefly stanned Britney, but then BJ and POM happened that same year and I kind of just stopped. POM got a lot better as it went on, and Glory was a great album, but I just never really got back to stanning her. She's still one of my most played artists though, and I'm happy to see that she's in a much better place now than she was back then. 

Rei

Used to stan for Lady Gaga and Kesha but stopped and became a hater after they betrayed me with extremely boring music. I mean they went from masterpieces full of bops like Artpop and Warrior to the boring mess Joanne and Rainbow.

LookinIn

Nicki Minaj, Beyonce and Gaga.

Nicki mainly tho 

Image result for "switch" site:atrl.net