Jump to content
Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Felicity Huffman+Lori Loughlin arrested for college bribery

234 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

kgeezy310
5 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

+1

 

Where are their mugshots?

 

How come some celebrity mugshots are released to the GP while others are not?:celestial5:

Were they fully booked?  I only say this because sometimes it’s not done right away.  I know from experience: I unfortunately was blacked out one night in college and got out of bed and crashed my car and ended up with a DUI, but since I was released immediately to my parents I didn’t take a mugshot until after my initial court date like 6 months later, after which it was dismissed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HBK-79
18 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

Were they fully booked?  I only say this because sometimes it’s not done right away.  I know from experience: I unfortunately was blacked out one night in college and got out of bed and crashed my car and ended up with a DUI, but since I was released immediately to my parents I didn’t take a mugshot until after my initial court date like 6 months later, after which it was dismissed. 

Idk about that.

 

I only ask this because to this day I still haven't seen Emma Roberts' mugshot or Allison Mack's mugshot from their arrests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
firecrotch
On 3/14/2019 at 6:03 PM, HBK-79 said:

+1

 

Where are their mugshots?

 

How come some celebrity mugshots are released to the GP while others are not?:celestial5:

It depends on the jurisdiction they are arrested in. Los Angeles County releases mugshots to the public. New York State does not. Amanda Bynes was arrested in New York and the only reason her mugshot was released was because someone on the inside leaked it. Another example would be Emma Roberts mugshot was never released because she was arrested in Canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
**AlphaLovesBee**
On 3/12/2019 at 5:06 PM, Caprice said:

don't all rich people do that?

48 of them are just rich and this scam has been randomly discovered by the FBI so expect a more thorough investigation in the near future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HBK-79
On 3/16/2019 at 1:10 AM, firecrotch said:

It depends on the jurisdiction they are arrested in. Los Angeles County releases mugshots to the public. New York State does not. Amanda Bynes was arrested in New York and the only reason her mugshot was released was because someone on the inside leaked it. Another example would be Emma Roberts mugshot was never released because she was arrested in Canada.

Still, there are quite a few celebrity mugshots that the GP have never seen. One of them, as I mentioned, is Allison Mack, who was arrested by the FBI.

 

Amy Schumer and Emily Ratajkowski were arrested at the Kavanaugh protests, and their mugshots were never released.

 

Former Disney stars Debby Ryan and Anneliese van der Pol were arrested for DUI in LA, and no one has ever seen their mugshots.

 

Except for Schumer, maybe it's because these women are D-listers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rac7d
40 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

Still, there are quite a few celebrity mugshots that the GP have never seen. One of them, as I mentioned, is Allison Mack, who was arrested by the FBI.

 

Amy Schumer and Emily Ratajkowski were arrested at the Kavanaugh protests, and their mugshots were never released.

 

Former Disney stars Debby Ryan and Anneliese van der Pol were arrested for DUI in LA, and no one has ever seen their mugshots.

 

Except for Schumer, maybe it's because these women are D-listers?

YUP  you gotta be at least a B for people to care

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites