#BurnItDown: K-Pop Industry Rocked By Abuse Scandals

39 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Britney Jean said:

Less than 2 pages after 2 days, guess international people doesn't really care about this local scandal. :toofunny2:

This is all you took away from this thread? I know a lot of you on this site have low IQs but...

=====

OT:

These leaked convos are CRAZY :biblio:

18 hours ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Yes at this! :clap3:

but this...

We all know the most iconic group is BTS 

They are successful not iconic. :clap3:

What’s going on here? Were they pimping themselves out or girls/fans? 

14 hours ago, Britney Jean said:

Less than 2 pages after 2 days, guess international people doesn't really care about this local scandal. :toofunny2:

This all seems interesting but the fact that I don't know any of these people and can't connect the names with anyone I would know makes it hard to follow. I feel like I'm not the only one lol

51 minutes ago, Pirate said:

Based on what I picked up it seems like they were raping girls, it's hard to follow

1 hour ago, Pirate said:

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

Based on what I picked up it seems like they were raping girls, it's hard to follow

Jung Joon Young was filming girls illegally while having sex with them and sharing it with his group of celebrity friends. It even involved druggign and raping.

Seungri(who was involved in the first chat) opened a club which where people were doing drugs, and he was providing prostitutes to VIP customers. Some of the prostitutes were drugged and raped too. His employees also beat someone and tried to frame them. Then the police force were bribed to try and cover this whole thing up including deletion of CCTV fotage.

this is so disturbing

Seungri... wow. He was actually doing pretty good for himself out of Big Bang. What was he thinking? Was he not making enough money or some ****? Horrible. And I was a stan too. :weeps: 

Junhyung, I feel a bit bad for. He didn't share or film videos but he was still in the chat and didn't report it. I'm disappointed, but if I were in his position I don't know how I'd react or if I'd report my friends. I'd sure hope I would but I can't put myself in his shoes.

Some of those chats are just so gross. I hope this doesn't disappear like other cases.

Crying... I used to stan his hotness.. Im a mess