Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Avril L., Tedder, Fonsi - 'Right Where I Am Supposed To Be'

65 posts in this topic

Ivan_brit
4 minutes ago, Prince George said:

Can we petition for an Avril, Ryan and Luis Fonsi only version?

The song was cute. Her lipped live vocals were on point too. 100% better than Fly. 

For some reason I feel that will be the final version only them, they never mention the others for at all interviews, maybe the guy that sing first will be on the song but not the rest.

The Unforgiving
28 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

waiT. this song is a BOP!

@The Unforgiving who is that 4th guy at 3:00 mark? He seems like a douche who is a self-hating closeted homosexual on the down low while spreading bigoted homophobic nonsense to the public

fL6U6ti.gif

Tamer Hosney? :bibliahh:

Yeah he's the textbook definition of a douche. The Jason Derulo of Egypt :deadbanana4:

That live video ain't it. But queen Asala and Avril in one song is a slay :jonny5:

AvrilLaQueen
3 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

Tamer Hosney? :bibliahh:

Yeah he's the textbook definition of a douche. The Jason Derulo of Egypt :deadbanana4:

That live video ain't it. But queen Asala and Avril in one song is a slay :jonny5:

I cackled :deadbanana2:

1RM5

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/special-olympics/the-making-of-an-anthem-how-the-special-olympics-official-song-was-made-just-in-time-1.837221

Anyone know when is it out?

"The powerful music video, which melds montages of Special Olympics athletes with singers in various locations, is also available to watch on YouTube."

I couldn't find that video

p3t3n

Positive about this: 

she looks confident as f*** like we always wanted to see her

hee vocals were on point 

negative:

the he song is sh** tbh 

:toofunny2:

grAntVRIL

the male singers in the video (or outside) :rip: Avril probably like "Lets pretend I wasnt there"

Paula Abdul
On 3/15/2019 at 1:13 PM, 1RM5 said:

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/special-olympics/the-making-of-an-anthem-how-the-special-olympics-official-song-was-made-just-in-time-1.837221

Anyone know when is it out?

"The powerful music video, which melds montages of Special Olympics athletes with singers in various locations, is also available to watch on YouTube."

I couldn't find that video

I think it's about Katy Perry's Olympics video for Rise. :skull: