Beyoncé to be honored by Gays

199 posts in this topic

On 3/11/2019 at 4:11 PM, justin. said:

I guess there’s room for everyone. Let’s just say that!

!

I just knew this would be a hit thread sjdjfkdj. Seethe!

17 hours ago, retromaury said:

so typical of your kind to personally attack me rather than provide an intelligent argument. 

woo chile, THE RACISM

On 3/12/2019 at 6:12 AM, retromaury said:

What does she do for them? I’ll wait.

shes a very deeply religious person from the South, it’s obvious she’s uncomfortable with homosexuality.

she's said she's not religious but instead spiritual and in her vogue 2018 cover story she said she wants her to kids to love who they love and explore any religion they want. have you ever even met a deeply religious person from the south? because that's not how they are. :skull: 

the woman prays to "father mother god" but y'all want to paint her as a fundamentalist evangelical just so you can hate on her and accuse her of being a homophobe. 

On 3/11/2019 at 3:30 PM, Amenemhat said:

Beyonce promoting lesbianism.

lPE.gif

Beyonce creating first mainstream trans anthem 

#1 around the world. Give her her dues.

Didn’t she steal this song from a MySpace singer? 

3 hours ago, Crush2.0 said:

Didn’t she steal this song from a MySpace singer? 

No. It's literally been over a decade and you're still peddling this lie. Give it up already.

On 3/12/2019 at 1:53 PM, Rainsford said:

So today I learned that Beyoncé doesn't like gay people :rip:  

Shocking since she made a video with drag queens back in 2006/2007 before it was cool and hip to claim you were born this way.

:lipton2:

Gross.

Beyonce stay away from them girl :biblio:

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

No. It's literally been over a decade and you're still peddling this lie. Give it up already.

So Beyoncé wrote this song? I remember reading about this being a song from some BC singer and Beyoncé took it from her. 

13 minutes ago, Crush2.0 said:

So Beyoncé wrote this song? I remember reading about this being a song from some BC singer and Beyoncé took it from her. 

Again, that was a lie.

On 3/12/2019 at 5:12 AM, retromaury said:

What does she do for them? I’ll wait.

shes a very deeply religious person from the South, it’s obvious she’s uncomfortable with homosexuality.

Youre a dummy bitch.

Everyone in the South is not homophobic. 

7 hours ago, Crush2.0 said:

No Beyoncé did not write this song. She bought it, she did not "take it from her". Again, it's been over a decade. Maybe try reading about it properly, instead of pushing a lie.

7 hours ago, swissman said:

Again, that was a lie.

14 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

No Beyoncé did not write this song. She bought it, she did not "take it from her". Again, it's been over a decade. Maybe try reading about it properly, instead of pushing a lie.

so what is the truth, did she write it, did she buy it? or.... 

Just now, Paddy said:

I've literally already told you and @swissman's post didn't contradict it, so I'm unsure why you're trying to act as though it did. :rip: Again, it's been over a decade. Why are you guys still trying to push a lie that was disproved over 10 years ago?

3 minutes ago, Paddy said:

She bought so she can creat it in a way only she could. What’s not clicking?

3 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I've literally already told you and @swissman's post didn't contradict it, so I'm unsure why you're trying to act as though it did. :rip: Again, it's been over a decade. Why are you guys still trying to push a lie that was disproved over 10 years ago?

You didn't tell me a thing, this was my first post in this thread. I'm not an expert on Beyoncé, so I just simply asked... stop fumin'! I was just simply asking for a clarification. Take a chill pill. 

Just now, Paddy said:

You didn't tell me a thing, this was my first post in this thread. I'm not an expert on Beyoncé, so I just simply asked... stop fumin'! I was just simply asking for a clarification. Take a chill pill. 

You quoted my post stating exactly what happened hun, how exactly didn't I tell you? Maybe try reading the posts first, before you quote them. It'll save us all the time you're unnecessarily wasting.

3 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

She bought so she can creat it in a way only she could. What’s not clicking?

I was just asking. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, or holding it against her, many artist do it.. I was just simply freaking wondering... geez 

On 3/11/2019 at 3:21 PM, Shinning said:

Monsters thinking they’re the gay advocacy police just because Gaga exploited them to the bone :toofunny3:

She's involved in LGBT charities and put money into lobbying for gay rights. Let's not :tsk:

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Paddy said:

I was just asking. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, or holding it against her, many artist do it.. I was just simply freaking wondering... geez 

What exactly was there to ask? I explicitly stated "she did not write this song, she bought it". :rip:

12 hours ago, Pheromosa said:

Gross.

Beyonce stay away from them girl :biblio:

The hive is homophobic and gay friendly at the same time :ahh:

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Paddy said:

You started by claiming she stole a song.

But to clarify, using nothing more than what @MrLovett has already said: BC Jean wrote the song. Beyoncé bought the right to sing it.

If you want to know more, Wikipedia has it all.

On 3/12/2019 at 6:05 AM, retromaury said:

Instagram posts that an intern probably wrote isn’t worthy of recognition. It requires no effort.

how about all the work Madonna, Gaga and others have done and go above and beyond to support the lgbtq community. 

Did you have this much concern when Britney won it last year? Or the many other winners of this award that perhaps have not been as visible a Gay Supporter as Madonna and Gaga?

On 3/15/2019 at 12:25 PM, swissman said:

Did you have this much concern when Britney won it last year? Or the many other winners of this award that perhaps have not been as visible a Gay Supporter as Madonna and Gaga?

This!

Jennifer Anniston literally won this same award and I don’t remember her ever been anything to derserve 

On 3/16/2019 at 4:16 PM, Fitzswiftie said:

This!

Jennifer Anniston literally won this same award and I don’t remember her ever been anything to derserve 

:rip: this is so funny