Jump to content

Is Nicki Wrld Tour one of the worst tours in recent memory?

54 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

It’s one canceled show after another with nonsensical excuses such as power failures, plagued with low ticket sales, barely sold out shows and there’s always black curtains in use. 

 

What’s going on? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It grossed over $25 million so far but go off :beatfreak:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cosmikel said:

It grossed over $25 million so far but go off :beatfreak:

Receipts? Genuinely curious. :johnald:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No but glad you’re all staying more up to date on it than I am even though you allegedly don’t like her 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk but it’s my first concert I’ll be going to on Thursday, and these cancellations aren’t very reassuring 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cosmikel said:

It grossed over $25 million so far but go off :beatfreak:

Please don’t tell me you pick this up from one of the barbz on Twitter? :toofunny2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, El Chico said:

Please don’t tell me you pick this up from one of the barbz on Twitter? :toofunny2:

I’m waiting for the receipts. This seems like a very random number. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's Nicki Minaj after all. The worst is always to be expected :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dansuxx said:

Idk but it’s my first concert I’ll be going to on Thursday, and these cancellations aren’t very reassuring 

You should call the venue and let them know that the NickiWrldTour requires a lot of power.  Tell them to secure backup generators and extension cords and such.  I would hate for her to have to cancel again due to "not enuff power." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Can it even be called a tour? she doesn't even spend a whole day in those countries  :deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the worst managed for sure. Unprofessional as f*ck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what tour?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

No. Its not. 

 

Miss @Rogue, can I ask you a question? Why are you so obsessed with Nicki? Is it your inner Iggy Azaelea stan that is an ONH? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, youkneekorn said:

Miss @Rogue, can I ask you a question? Why are you so obsessed with Nicki l? 

No. Stay on topic. 

 

OT: Can anyone get a receipt of that 25 million gross? :deadbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her circus is tragic.

 

I don’t know how she still has fans... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wikipedia's telling me she's done 9 dates so far (excluding the 2 cancelled) so to gross $25M she's made ~$3M a night? :ahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jongshic said:

Wikipedia's telling me she's done 9 dates so far (excluding the 2 cancelled) so to gross $25M she's made ~$3M a night? :ahh:

:bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t wait for the boxscores (if they’re not too afraid to release them)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's an embarrassment. Cardi would never. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Cosmikel said:

It grossed over $25 million so far but go off :beatfreak:

:bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Rogue said:

No. Stay on topic. 

 

OT: Can anyone get a receipt of that 25 million gross? :deadbanana:

Yes you are. 

 

OT: Find it yourself you found out it was cancelled yourself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jongshic said:

Wikipedia's telling me she's done 9 dates so far (excluding the 2 cancelled) so to gross $25M she's made ~$3M a night? :ahh:

:bibliahh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Can it even be called a tour? she doesn't even spend a whole day in those countries  :deadbanana4:

A pit stop? :deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, youkneekorn said:

No. Its not. 

 

Miss @Rogue, can I ask you a question? Why are you so obsessed with Nicki? Is it your inner Iggy Azaelea stan that is an ONH? 

this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

One of the worst managed for sure. Unprofessional as f*ck.

 

42 minutes ago, Karma88 said:

Her circus is tragic.

 

I don’t know how she still has fans... 

 

29 minutes ago, jongshic said:

Wikipedia's telling me she's done 9 dates so far (excluding the 2 cancelled) so to gross $25M she's made ~$3M a night? :ahh:

 

25 minutes ago, Aries said:

It's an embarrassment. Cardi would never. 

These. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites