Nasty Cherry - "Win" (Charli XCX's band)

43 posts in this topic

if people catch on to them (which they should, the song is short but sounds like a nice teaser/introduction), Sky better drop masochism ugh. i need some music to rip pictures of my exes to

it‘s alright i guess, probably won‘t listen to it again, let me wait for the second single 

as people have pointed out, it definitely reminds me a lot of Sky but with at least some form of emotion in their voice (which to me just means a slightly okay sounding white woman with a deepish voice bc honestly Sky couldn't sing anything higher than just her baseline voice even if her life depended on it). it also reminds me a lot of like a lowkey Sucker reject, and simultaneously, like a less colorful Pale Waves

they said Sky Ferreira ain't gonna release music so we're gonna release for her. I love this :jonny5:

If Charli wrote Sky Ferreira’s “Can’t Say No to Myself” b-side and through in a bit of Sucker’s production style and more commercialized lyrics, we’d end up with this song.  This is good tho, if Sky won’t give us music, I will gladly accept this. :clap3:

Ooh I really like this, will be following for more:jamming:

ughhh, this is so good, we have decided to stan :jonny4:

I expected something more synthpop-ish and less rock-ish since she said it was similar to True Romance but this reminds me more of Sky Ferreira's first album. Not my kind of sound but I'll see if it grows on me.

On 3/11/2019 at 1:33 AM, godmess said:

This is so generic, you can practically see the slideshow of your favourite ABC series coming back for spring with captions that read "new faces, old mistakes, juicier secrets". As the chorus hits, the characters are smiling, crying,  laughing, killing, with neon colors flashing the titles. 

I don't think it's generic at all but like you described, I can hear it in the background of a hit ABC show! Lol! 

Yas!

If somebody played this song and said it’s Sky’s comeback single, I would totally believe it :skull: It sounds like her voice and type of music - synthy rock

I'm obsessed with this now. Now I need Sky to really release. 

They’re shooting a music video :biggrin:

this is so Sky Ferreira'd 

SOTY so far

this is a cute bop, i stan :jamming:

i'm obsessed. this is so good

Sky Ferreira but release an actual single challenge. I like this. 

I'm obsessed with this song now! I hope they have other songs ready equally as good :duca:

sky can rot