Top Female Artists of all time on the HOT 100

Lover

Unfortunately Katy Perry will not be in the Top10 for long. :(

ANyone know which female is at No11 or?

Edited by Mediabase

2 minutes ago, Mediabase said:

Don't know but her main threats are Beyoncé, Gaga and Ariana, the latter is at her peak so she may be the one who kick her out.

10 minutes ago, Mediabase said:

https://www.billboard.com/charts/greatest-hot-100-women-artists

don't know when it was updated but only active females that can possibly overtake her are:

15. Beyonce (she will with her next studio album+TLK)

19. P!nk (will take time)

22. Lady Gaga (ASIB is yet to be counted but i believe it will take time too unless LG6 smashes)

38. Adele (don't really know what to expect of her, she can travel distances with one era)

Katy is safe for a year or 2 at least in my opinion, Beyonce is the biggest threat to her.

So only Beyonce I guess. Gaga is not even in the Top20 so she is not a threat for Katy. I guess Katy is safe in the Top10 for a long time since Beyonce doesn't do that well on pop and on Hot100.

It all depends if Rihanna is still popular with teens and the gp for her next couple of albums she's already 30 her career will expire in 5 years and then she's gonna be a legacy or veteran act !!!

39 minutes ago, kayliah said:

It all depends if Rihanna is still popular with teens and the gp for her next couple of albums she's already 30 her career will expire in 5 years and then she's gonna be a legacy or veteran act !!!

I think Rihanna will be big until she is 40 years old at least. If you look at her streaming numbers they are massive. She is the most international out of all the new girls so even if some markets drop her due to ageism she can rely on others.

AGEISM IS SO UNFAIR!!! I think Taylor swift might remain popular if she continues to keep her music commercially viable while also innovating,evolving and reinventing her narrative. Even britney struggled after Femme Fatale the last time she had hits !!!! But Taylor is sooo popular and if Repiblic continues to promote her on streaming services she might still have a decade to still get hits !!

1 minute ago, Mediabase said:

How could Rihanna be so young yet so massive!

Exactly! :deadbanana4:

I could easily see her closing in at #2 when it's all said and done. #1 is a stretch but... it's Rihanna and the charts are managed differently.

All she needs is one more era the size of "ANTI" to surpass Janet which will put her at #3.

@One Nation @Cain

:jonny6:

56 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I could easily see her closing in at #2 when it's all said and done. #1 is a stretch but... it's Rihanna and the charts are managed differently.

All she needs is one more era the size of "ANTI" to surpass Janet which will put her at #3.

@One Nation @Cain

Her next era will SLAY!

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

@One Nation @Cain

We been knew lol, Queen has another successful decade to come. :heart2:

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

@One Nation @Cain

A monster. :jonny2:

It is inevitable at this point that Rihanna will pass Mariah, Janet and Whitney. Not sure about Madonna.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.