ATRL's The X Factor: Season 2 | Sign Ups, Round 1 (pg.5)

167 posts in this topic

mxtthewdelrey
22 hours ago, Wonderlust said:

why wasnt i @'ed for r1

gay

sorry sis u weren't on the sign up list but added u now x

Yomaku
44 minutes ago, Sanctified said:

What songs y'all doing?

I wanted to do a random eurovision song but Imy throat was not having the range that day nn :rip:

So I went for a modrrn gay classic. :eli:

Fa1x intelectual
5 hours ago, Sanctified said:

What songs y'all doing?

I did an oldie. Something I'll keep if I'm ever chosen to any of the teams

J Legend X

Name: Josh

Shoe size: 9 US/ 8UK (embarrassing lol...)

Singing experience/style: well I really grew up listening to pop/rock and well tried to create my style mixing that while acquiring some stylism from some of my favourite singers from some reality shows like American Idol or X Factor UK. but honestly love singing mostly pop, ballads and country music.

Three fun facts: I don't know how fun this will be but 1. I used to be signed to a mixed pop band and it all went downhill with the "label" after a few months but I learned a lot of the business 2. I don't like the color blue lol.. 3. I'm obsessed with sharing animal videos on FB...  

J Legend X

wait I just recording mine and it was raining a bit in London in my area, but it is what it is lol... I'll try to mute the drop sounds... but it's like 65 seconds... it's that alright?

Sanctified

So how does the selection process work, and do the songs get posted publicly? :dancehall:

mxtthewdelrey

Got entries from Sanctified, Fa1x intelectual, Yomaku, IMadeYouReadThis, URBAN, Kylie Jenner, ultraviolence.xx, and waiting on a PM response from J Legend X

any of you guys need an extension??? can do until the end of sunday cause i hope anyone doesn't need longer than a week

@Overprotected @KatyCatPH

@MasterXPosed @Yvess

@Lukey @UFO @seanoh

@Bawdee @Buyonce1814

@Wonderlust @MusicLoverDude

Bawdee
1 hour ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

Got entries from Sanctified, Fa1x intelectual, Yomaku, IMadeYouReadThis, URBAN, Kylie Jenner, ultraviolence.xx, and waiting on a PM response from J Legend X

any of you guys need an extension??? can do until the end of sunday cause i hope anyone doesn't need longer than a week

@MasterXPosed @Yvess

@Lukey @UFO @seanoh

@Bawdee @Buyonce1814

i won't be home today until the deadline's time. could i get like an hour extension? :gaycat3:

Buyonce1814
2 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

@MasterXPosed @Yvess

@Lukey @UFO @seanoh

@Bawdee @Buyonce1814

How do I upload a voice note?

Overprotected

So I recorded something but now I'm not sure this is the game for me

STRhBA2.gif

mxtthewdelrey
1 hour ago, Bawdee said:

i won't be home today until the deadline's time. could i get like an hour extension? :gaycat3:

yes x

35 minutes ago, Buyonce1814 said:

How do I upload a voice note?

if it's a voice memo on your iphone then i don't think you can save it unless you transfer it to your computer or send it to yourself via email, but if it's a voice note on your computer then you can upload it to dbr.ee or vocaroo or soundcloud x

KatyCatPH

Can I have until Sunday to send? I can't find a good time to record and upload my song.