ATRL's The X Factor: Season 2 | Round 3 - Bottom 2 (pg.35)

mxtthewdelrey

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

the part around the 2 minute mark made me tear up :weeps:

Thanks for your support

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• Fa1x intelectual

• Queen Conchita

• Kylie Jenner

Hi I’ve got a p set due tomorrow and I’m currently feeling very nihilistic so I apologize for the brevity but I’ll save Fa1x based off his entry from last round

Extremely grateful for the result this week, thanks a lot guys!

I'm so nervous for the next round. I really brought my A game this time, I just hope I can pull through for the following round as well. :jonny2:

7 hours ago, Lémur said:

Noah fence I'm here for the kiis but eliminating people that want to be here so we can keep Emily every round is not fair

The Wounds That I Loathe (The Most) was in this week's top 3 and you'll have to deal with it. An ORIGINAL song. Not her fault if she keeps serving more deserving performances than most!

jWNVU03.gif

I am saving @IMadeYouReadThis because I believe in him, I know he can sing and due to his busy real life schedule he couldn't serve this week.

I have explained why I had an off week this week previously, and I dont want to sound redundant. It's also clear what's happening, so I'll just say thanks for the fun for the last few weeks and let the tearjerking montage roll.

8 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

@Fa1x intelectual you did it :weeps: i'm so proud but i'm making you listen to me next round x

K

Round 3 coming later! This round is a super easy theme after last week as that was really challenging

So sadly we have to be saying goodbye to our second eliminee @IMadeYouReadThis :'(

and now we move on to a more simple challenge this week, so without further ado...

2eaorjm.jpg

Live Show 3

Debut Week

I gave you a pretty tough challenge last week and a lot of you conquered it so this week I thought I would give you something a bit easier. You've showed us what you can offer as original artists, and now it's time to make your new debut! So this week, your song choice must be picked from any song who debuted at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. This used to be a is a rare feat, but there is still plenty of choice in this list and I hope that you will enjoy this challenge and it will be a bit more relaxing for you all compared to last week as I think everyone will know a song on the list. And of course, you are free to interpret the songs however you wish - whether it be a straight-forward cover, your own version, or a melody of more than one song.

The song list

Michael Jackson – "You Are Not Alone"

Mariah Carey – "Fantasy"

Whitney Houston – "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)"

Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men – "One Sweet Day"

Puff Daddy and Faith Evans featuring 112 – "I'll Be Missing You"

Mariah Carey – "Honey"

Elton John – "Candle in the Wind 1997"

Elton John – "Something About the Way You Look Tonight"

Celine Dion – "My Heart Will Go On"

Aerosmith – "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"

Lauryn Hill – "Doo Wop (That Thing)"

Clay Aiken – "This Is the Night"

Fantasia Barrino – "I Believe"

Carrie Underwood – "Inside Your Heaven"

Taylor Hicks – "Do I Make You Proud"

Britney Spears – "3"

Eminem – "Not Afraid"

Kesha – "We R Who We R"

Britney Spears – "Hold It Against Me"

Lady Gaga – "Born This Way"

Katy Perry – "Part of Me"

Baauer – "Harlem Shake" (I will honestly stan whoever tries to interpret this :skull:)

Taylor Swift – "Shake It Off"

Justin Bieber – "What Do You Mean?"

Adele – "Hello"

Zayn Malik – "Pillowtalk"

Justin Timberlake – "Can't Stop the Feeling!"

Ed Sheeran – "Shape of You"

DJ Khaled featuring Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper and Lil Wayne – "I'm the One"

Drake – "God's Plan"

Drake – "Nice for What"

Childish Gambino – "This Is America"

Ariana Grande – "Thank U, Next"

Ariana Grande – "7 Rings"

Jonas Brothers – "Sucker"

A few notes

- entries must be over 1:30 but I recommend doing a full-length song

- please discuss your song choices with your mentor - they will help you

- please do not discuss your song choices in the thread or with other contestants

The deadline for your entries will be set at Monday 22nd April @ 12am BST (exactly four days from now)

Also the official contestant chart is up here

@KillingYourCareer

@feelslikeadream

@URBAN

@Queen Conchita

@Fa1x intelectual

@J Legend X

@Yomaku

@Lémur
@Bawdee

@Overprotected

@Kylie Jenner

@Sanctified

@ultraviolence.xx

I just noticed the deadline, omg. I'm so busy over this Easter weekend too. Like, SO busy. :jonny5:But I will try to make it work omg.

ddd I set the deadlines at four days to hurry people up in the hopes that they'll all be in in less than a week but please don't make a habit out of submitting late just because you can x

can we have more time babe? realistically is Easter weekend and many of us are not going to be home :( 

10 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

can we have more time babe? realistically is Easter weekend and many of us are not going to be home :( 

!

Easter weekend is like the worst possible time to have a short deadline. :weeps:

Meanwhile passover weekend is perfect for me, disqualify everyone else :eli:

Jk some more time would be great

As for the round I definitely have a few ideas in mind :duca:

oh wow if someone does harlem shake :clap3:

Harlem Shake wouldn't actually be that hard just awkward if you still support A****** B**** in 2019.

Well, I've submitted. Took a huge risk this round and I don't know if it's going to be good or bad, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see! Happy Easter y'all. :sistrens:

So, not my entry, but today I felt like listening to the timeless Eurovision song Un banc, un arbre, une rue AND felt like singing it

This is the result

• ATRL Moderator

I need a little more time to record mine (was busy over the weekend with the holiday) but should hopefully have it tonight or tomorrow at the latest :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.