ATRL's The X Factor: Season 2 | Round 3 - Bottom 2 (pg.35)

mxtthewdelrey

it's funny, but it seems the reason some contestants always land in the bottom is caused by one specific judge :cm:... was the bottom 3 intended to be like that because @Queen Conchita had the most contestants? :cm:  just trying to add some spice to the competition with my comments nothing personal XD 

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• Fa1x intelectual

• Queen Conchita

• Kylie Jenner

3 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

it's funny, but it seems the reason some contestants always land in the bottom is caused by one specific judge :cm:... was the bottom 3 intended to be like that because @Queen Conchita had the most contestants? :cm:  just trying to add some spice to the competition with my comments nothing personal XD 

But mxttt also has thre contestants (if we count Emily, which we do)

omg mess

okay i willll be bowing out of the competition at this point, i volunteer as tribute! queen fefe deserves another week or two or three  :party: 

aajshdadv with the amount of notifications I got I thought I was in the bottom again :rip: super grateful guys! :weeps: 

I’m a mess ahhahaha confused some other contestant !

I save feelslikeadream, but you can do better sis!

I choose to save ultraviolence.xx, i've been slayed by your previous entries so hope this round was just a blip :heart2:

@mxtthewdelrey when’s the next round going up?! I’m going out of town and would like to submit my entry before then.

I guess this is officially over? :doc:

• 3 months later...

Any ideas on what the next round will be? :dancehall: I have a busy week ahead and want to start preparing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.