Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Nicole Scherzinger still in the studio for NS3

26 posts in this topic

SchmoodRing
45 minutes ago, iamluisfelipe said:

exactly. if she had a deal like she said, she was supposed to release an album that summer :rip: living some big fat lies

8 hours ago, Inverted said:

I thought she insisted she wasn't dropped back then. :rip:

Is their any missed, scrapped or unreleased material that ended up getting passed on that was meant for her? I know we found love and on the floor were originally hers anything else? I'm surprised she hasn't worked more with DJs killer love had some genuine bops!

Inverted
2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Is their any missed, scrapped or unreleased material that ended up getting passed on that was meant for her? I know we found love and on the floor were originally hers anything else? I'm surprised she hasn't worked more with DJs killer love had some genuine bops!

Just Dance was originally recorded for Her Name Is Nicole. It was then passed to Doll Domination and then finally back to Gaga. Kimberly Wyatt confirmed.

Supposedly Nicole is a ghost vocalist on Scream and Shout. Also, Britney Jean's tracks are possibly reworked or recycled Nicole demos, but that's just a theory. The video for Work Bitch definitely recycles Nicole's promo for the Boomerang album she shelved.

She turned down Crazy by Gnarls Barkley (CeeLo also wrote Don't Cha and does back up vocals).

One of her songs went to Fifth Harmony's 7/27 album. It was supposed to be her tribute to Prince, but LA Reid snatched it for their release.