Jump to content
Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Taki Taki certified 2x platinum (US)

17 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Domination
Posted (edited)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XtinaPanicGodney

FINALLY :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
selenachris

a hit! :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks

So who was the reason for the songs success cardi or selena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sex

very poor! 

 

if u divide that figure by 4 then it’s just terrible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BarbFatale
9 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

So who was the reason for the songs success cardi or selena

Cardi

mcxALus.gif

 

OT: Oh wow oh WOW! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
emmanuel_punk

and how it was not top 10?

 

anyway still a hit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheers
1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

So who was the reason for the songs success cardi or selena

Spotify Global:

20. Baila Baila Baila by Ozuna

 

23. I Can’t Get Enough (benny blanco, Selena Gomez, J Balvin, Tainy) by benny blanco

 

26. Taki Taki (with Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B) by DJ Snake

 

27. Please Me by Cardi B

 

 

I'll let you guess

 

tumblr_pf4bi3SoqK1u76v57o2_250.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chevysus
1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

So who was the reason for the songs success cardi or selena

When was the last time Selena had a 2x platinum song :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks
1 minute ago, Chevysus said:

When was the last time Selena had a 2x platinum song :confused:

It Ain't Me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gerry I Shot
1 hour ago, Cheers said:

Spotify Global:

20. Baila Baila Baila by Ozuna

 

23. I Can’t Get Enough (benny blanco, Selena Gomez, J Balvin, Tainy) by benny blanco

 

26. Taki Taki (with Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B) by DJ Snake

 

27. Please Me by Cardi B

 

 

I'll let you guess

 

Global Spotify when referring to US certification? Apples to Oranges. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheers
2 minutes ago, Gerry I Shot said:

Global Spotify when referring to US certification? Apples to Oranges. 

It was more of a global hit than a US hit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gerry I Shot
37 minutes ago, Cheers said:

It was more of a global hit than a US hit

That is correct but you're still comparing global stats when referring to how did it get 2x platinum certification. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Disruptive

a hit :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sad Serenade
3 hours ago, sex said:

very poor! 

 

if u divide that figure by 4 then it’s just terrible

whatever makes you sleep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chosensparkles
16 hours ago, Chevysus said:

When was the last time Selena had a 2x platinum song :confused:

Back to You is eligible

Wolves

Bad Liar

It Ain’t Me (3x)

 

your point is invalid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites