Spoilers | GOT Spoiler Thread | Well it's over.

10,093 posts in this topic

Sam: Where's Drogon?

KING Bran:"I'll look for him" -> Flashback showing Bran warging into Drogon earlier in the season starts

Image result for wheelchair fail gif

Bran being a mastermind is the next best ending option at this point. It resolves nothing + is a pretty lame ****ing ending for GAME OF THRONES but for S8 as a standalone season, it's a notch better than what we'll be getting

I’m genuinely shocked that this is how they’re ending it 

Like.... literally nothing about this will appeal to the GP at all :deadbanana4: 

The lashings and the memes will truly be iconic 

The more I think about the more I start laughing at Bran being a king and us trying to find ways to justify his ascension :dies:

And then I get reminded of the interview Isaac(Bran) did with EW after ep3 aired and it becomes clear to me that the chances of them pulling this mastermind card is pretty ****ing low. We wish they were this smart

Isn’t it funny how people are using the scenes where Dany killed rapists, slave masters, her husband/child murderer, her abusive brother to justify that she has been mad all along? How do you go from sacrificing EVERYTHING to save the realm but burn innocent people 2 episodes later because Jon wouldn’t give you the D. What show have these people been watching. Just say you hate Daenerys and stop reaching and retconning to justify her abrupt decent into madness 

15 minutes ago, izzy said:

Already 261,000 votes to remake this **** season

I can see it going over a million after the final :coffee:

iI8p8ns.gif

They'll be begging to sign that petition by the time the finale airs, its so crap i can't :bibliahh:

I love how Dany only goes "mad queen" for shock value before being very quickly disposed of. What a middle finger to her character's intelligence... and if she's literally "mad" then I guess she's just oddly trusting now and not paranoid at all? The idea that she would let jon in to see her with no guard after she knows hes betrayed her at the BEGINNING of E5, and that she knows he would be mad and DOESNT LOVE HER ANYMORE :deadbanana2: The fact that Drogon does nothing... and this will never be explained. Bran does another "BRB" and that's the last of that? Grey Worm doesn't seem that upset at the death of his friend and queen and just accepts the rule of this suddenly formed council? :rip:

Jon just gets "punished" by being sent to the one place he's happy? :bibliahh: 

Dany really got screwed over in the sake of a shocking ending y'all. I'm mad.  

8 minutes ago, Prince Tommy said:

I love how Dany only goes "mad queen" for shock value before being very quickly disposed of. What a middle finger to her character's intelligence... and if she's literally "mad" then I guess she's just oddly trusting now and not paranoid at all? The idea that she would let jon in to see her with no guard after she knows hes betrayed her at the BEGINNING of E5, and that she knows he would be mad and DOESNT LOVE HER ANYMORE :deadbanana2: The fact that Drogon does nothing... and this will never be explained. Bran does another "BRB" and that's the last of that? Grey Worm doesn't seem that upset at the death of his friend and queen and just accepts the rule of this suddenly formed council? :rip:

Jon just gets "punished" by being sent to the one place he's happy? :bibliahh: 

Dany really got screwed over in the sake of a shocking ending y'all. I'm mad.  

Nothing makes sense. It can’t even be called unsatisfying anymore

4 points·22 hours ago

There is another ending they don't intend to use, only filmed to avoid leaks. That was the "Dream of Spring" ending with flashbacks and ****.

The subtitles for the episode was due today, a lot of inside people know this ending already. That's all I can say.

Sadly, I don't know the other ending other than its working title and the fact that they supposedly used a lot of flashbacks/visions with VFX.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bow5iu/ep6_the_ending/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

I-

1 minute ago, getinthezone said:

Dream of Spring would be the real ending no?

HBO shouldve really just fired them after S7 and brought in someone Fresh, this Show couldve had 4 more Seasons to wrap this up properly

I posted the VFX leak here yesterday. It was a flashback of Rhaegar, the Tower of Joy, Battle of the Trident, fire everywhere and Jon and Dany burning in naked embrace or something. It must be the fake ending.

Just now, RainDreamer said:

So many things in 80 minutes , the amount of flip flopping even :skull:

Also is this person a confirmed leaker? 

No, just a throwaway acc I think.

15 minutes ago, Ressti said:

this is even worse

Jon ending the show by killing 3 people :rip: Stab stab stab!

5 minutes ago, WitnessOblivia said:

even shittier than the original leak of Bran becoming king

This is so stupid lol

Do they even care about the show?

this one SCREAMS FAKE......the original is the real one.....

26bNg5e.gif

The real winner of GoT is Nihilism, no matter how it ends. Most of it all meant nothing even for individual characters and the world will likely not be much better than it was before. Wheel keeps spinning. I'd literally rather everyone had died :fan: 

Just now, Bicassie said:

this one SCREAMS FAKE......the original is the real one.....

26bNg5e.gif

I agree.

The simplest answer is always the most likely. But I just thought i'd post it because he ends up confirming the leak I posted yesterday about the flashbacks. Someone said the actor who played Rhaegar was spotted for filming in Belfast.

2 minutes ago, Prince Tommy said:

The real winner of GoT is Nihilism, no matter how it ends. Most of it all meant nothing even for individual characters and the world will likely not be much better than it was before. Wheel keeps spinning. I'd literally rather everyone had died :fan: 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. That's what I keep saying. It's just a pointless exercise in nihilism and i'm sure D&D don't even realise it because "themes are for 8th graders"... smh