Spoilers | GOT Spoiler Thread | Well it's over.

10,093 posts in this topic

Just now, izzy said:

Drogon  DIDN’T burn Jon to a crisp for murdering Daenerys, and then just took off with her body ??????

He sees it happen and does nothing. And he  takes no revenge on Jon ??????

What an  insult to Daenerys's character  and her relationship with Drogon and her status as mother of dragons. :mazen: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: 

This is so insulting,I can't believe this fkery.

Truly GO FK YOURSELF D&D 

HcXTYFg.gif

Guess Drogon switched too 

XlXyfDo.gif

The fact that Bronn isnt even around in the books anymore and they just give him screentime because hes apparently pOpuLAR

Where is the sweet part of the ending?

Just now, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Dany's story being made so she can bring Drogon to King's Landing where he can melt the Iron Throne and then leave because King Bran doesn't need a throne. :deadbanana2: 

The fact that Jamie actually tried saving the show in season1 and we hated him for doing it :deadbanana2:

Wait :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, KhaleesiMiley said:

Jon came back to life for NOTHING 💀 his parentage also meant nothing. Not even one scene of him talking about the mother he’s wondered about in literally every chapter of the book. Or how Ned sacrificed his honor to keep him safe. The whole thing was only used to bring conflict between him and Dany. Why is he even a Targaryen?? No Targaryen restoration nada 

House Targaryen going extinct even with a male heir. :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, KhaleesiMiley said:

Jon came back to life for NOTHING 💀 his parentage also meant nothing. Not even one scene of him talking about the mother he’s wondered about in literally every chapter of the book. Or how Ned sacrificed his honor to keep him safe. The whole thing was only used to bring conflict between him and Dany. Why is he even a Targaryen?? No Targaryen restoration nada 

The fans who spent YEARS piecing together the R+L=J and Azor Azai theories only for it to mean NOTHING :bibliahh:

Like why did Bran say “he has to know” :dies: 

It literally only makes sense if Bran has been plotting for the throne this whole time because all Jon’s parentage did was undermine Dany’s sanity :rip:

9 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

He didn't even want to be Lord of Winterfell because hEs SoMeThInG eLsE nOw but will be ok on taking the iron throne... like :psyduck:

The Throne isn’t even wheelchair accessible so how is this gonna work?? 

1 minute ago, getinthezone said:

The fact that Bronn isnt even around in the books anymore and they just give him screentime because hes apparently pOpuLAR

Where is the sweet part of the ending?

Dream big and you'll become a king...?

7 minutes ago, KhaleesiMiley said:

Isn’t it funny how Drogon was able to burn all of Kings Landing to a crisp but Viserion could barely put a dent in Winterfell AFTER he destroyed an 8000 year old magical ice wall 💀💀 Viserion couldn’t even burn the rocks Jon were hiding behind. The lazy storytelling has been something else 

And Viserion's flames are supposed to be hotter than Drogon's 

7 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Dany's story being made so she can bring Drogon to King's Landing where he can melt the Iron Throne and then leave because King Bran doesn't need a throne. :deadbanana2: 

Now hold on a second

Related image

Not King Bran planning to take the throne all this time. A strategist, we must stan.

26bNg5e.gif

1 minute ago, bluejay said:

The fans who spent YEARS piecing together the R+L=J and Azor Azai theories only for it to mean NOTHING :bibliahh:

Like why did Bran say “he has to know” :dies: 

It literally only makes sense if Bran has been plotting for the throne this whole time because all Jon’s parentage did was undermine Dany’s sanity :rip:

Bran is a little white supremacist smh he saw the good sis Missandei’s death and didn’t warn them of an ambush (which also made no sense because Dany that high should’ve seen those ships. And her so called smart advisors should’ve had them check for traps since they know Cersei knew they left Dragonstone unattended) 

I’m honestly baffled at everything that has happened since S7 but I was still in denial thinking it would get better but then episode 3 happened 💀 

Arya just leaving the continent :bibliahh:

Does she even know how to sail a ship?? :bibliahh:

Why have her spend an entire season in Braavos for her to use the faces ONCE?? :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, KhaleesiMiley said:

The Throne isn’t even wheelchair accessible so how is this gonna work?? 

The throne will be destroyed I think

Sjsjsjkssj Omg the **** show. The bar was already on the floor but it managed to be even worse than expected 💀💀💀💀

1 minute ago, Cheers said:

Now hold on a second

Related image

Not King Bran planning to take the throne all this time. A strategist, we must stan.

26bNg5e.gif

That would honestly be quite a concept but knowing our luck, D&D's gonna come up with the dumbest explanation to justify putting Bran on the "throne"

D0OhUHUVAAAjuyu.thumb.jpg.afa9cef2d64f07af73cde3ccd0d5b487.jpg

The kii if we found out Bran warged into Drogon during the Sack of King's Landing and set Dany up so he could become King :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Now hold on a second

Related image

26bNg5e.gif

At this point I would accept Bran being a mastermind who wanted the throne all along. At least that would make sense a bit 

2 minutes ago, KhaleesiMiley said:

Bran is a little white supremacist smh he saw the good sis Missandei’s death and didn’t warn them of an ambush (which also made no sense because Dany that high should’ve seen those ships. And her so called smart advisors should’ve had them check for traps since they know Cersei knew they left Dragonstone unattended) 

I’m honestly baffled at everything that has happened since S7 but I was still in denial thinking it would get better but then episode 3 happened 💀 

AND I OOP- 

But yeah all Starks are racists wbk

2 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

That would honestly be quite a concept but knowing our luck, D&D's gonna come up with the dumbest explanation to justify putting Bran on the "throne"

“They voted on him”

26bNg5e.gif

1 minute ago, KhaleesiMiley said:

At this point I would accept Bran being a mastermind who wanted the throne all along. At least that would make sense a bit 

If he indeed is going for the throne I hope he speaks about his master plan and how it all makes sense, im not here for him just sitting on the throne and being like “oh hai guys”

3 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

The kii if we found out Bran warged into Drogon during the Sack of King's Landing and set Dany up so he could become King :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, KhaleesiMiley said:

It would be an iconic twist. I'd LUV if it turned out that way! What if he pulled a Hodor on the council members and that's why they all voted for him. I'm here for the strategy!!!!!!

Image result for wheelchair falling gif

3 minutes ago, bluejay said:

Arya just leaving the continent :bibliahh:

Does she even know how to sail a ship?? :bibliahh:

Why have her spend an entire season in Braavos for her to use the faces ONCE?? :bibliahh:

Imagine during the battle we see Arya and Jaime cross paths, then later we see Jaime reach Cersei and she’s relieved...but then he stabs her or strangle her...Arya killed Jaime and took his face. Now that would’ve been something. But using the faces once and turning back just because the hound told her to?? BS 

Drogon crisp Daenerys

Drogo cris aenerys

Dro cr nerys

Dr cr rys

DRACARYS 

Bran warging into drogon and killing dany confirmed

Related image

They can tie the whole "power corrupts people" theme into Bran being the mastermind/ultimate villian well too but we're expecting WAY too much from D&D

I'd rather have the most absurd ending at this point. D&D must pay for their crimes