• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• calm_down

• Yvess

• umich

• Hurem

:oh:

If you had told me in 2015 that a newly released Katy Perry single would fall off the charts the same week a Lady Gaga song would go #1 on the BB Hot 100... :deadbanana4:

This deserved better :weeps:

Tbh I don't find the song catchy at all

Its an unremarkable song. Ofc it would flop.

This is a bad sign though. Katy's name could barely move the song above top 40, when she's just 10 years in her mainstream career (Katy Hudson doesnt count).

6 minutes ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

If you had told me in 2015 that a newly released Katy Perry single would fall off the charts the same week a Lady Gaga song would go #1 on the BB Hot 100... :deadbanana4:

:bibliahh:

It's so bizarre to think about. I guess talent always wins at the end.

The fact that this song stomps on The Middle in terms of quality and America is treating it like this :shakeno:

Poor Katy

this flopped HARD

5Pjm.gif

38 minutes ago, JosephT said:

So it drops out at the same time when Gaga just return to #1 after 8 years ?:deadbanana4:

The week Shallow went to #5, Perfect by Ed Sheeran dropped out of the Hot 100 for the first time in nearly a year. She really brings LIGHT to the charts.

50 minutes ago, longjohn9898 said:

There can be 100 songs in the Hot 100, but not one of them is 365

FvZ3SSH.gif

oh my god :ahh:

This is so f*cking bizzare. Here goes Ariana and Gaga leading the charts and this previous charts conqueror is nowhere to be found... AND THE SONG IS GOOD! I mean.. it's a cute pop song at least. Wow

1 hour ago, dream8ker said:

Where is that brave Kat who wanted to rip every shred of monsters' head until what what would be left is a shiny scalp with Artpop printed on it ? This week's charts must have caused a seizure. Time the ultimate truth teller I guess.

The way this drag is still being referenced even after 6 years :toofunny2: 

1 hour ago, longjohn9898 said:

There can be 100 songs in the Hot 100, but not one of them is 365

FvZ3SSH.gif

:bibliahh:

How the GP dare, they supported all her generic and boring singles from 2013-2014 and not this BOP? I'm mad :fish2:

Is anyone really surprised that it fell off when Gunna and Offset had mini-album bombs this week? A lot of low-lying songs got pushed off and 365 was among them. 

I don't expect it to be Top 40 at this point, but it might pull an Electricity and re-enter if radio airplay picks up

2 hours ago, ibreathepop said:

She deserves the flop. Because after all the backlash she received for Witness, she came up with the exact SAME aesthetics, same look and same generic sound. Girl, LISTEN to what your fans tell you. Is it that hard? 

truth

she's not listening

i bet if she came back with a rock sound (a dead genre) I bet she would have more success than with this trash

it's sad how she's not trying anymore, the only thing where she's consistent are her visuals

She could maybe win if she released a fun song. No one wants woke pop from her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.