Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Aly & AJ - Sanctuary Tour [TICKETS ON SALE]

37 posts in this topic

XtinaPanicGodney

i'm happy that they're doing bigger venues. last time they came to my city the capacity of the venue was 450 but the venue they're playing now is 1,000. an upgrade :clap3:

rcksluke
10 hours ago, XtinaPanicGodney said:

i'm happy that they're doing bigger venues. last time they came to my city the capacity of the venue was 450 but the venue they're playing now is 1,000. an upgrade :clap3:

they should definitely work on some overseas concerts... they could do some cute dates in europe/uk

rcksluke

general sales started?

XtinaPanicGodney

i got my tickets omg

Right Now

Ugh I hate that they weren't going on tour like two whole months later. I'm returning from a trip to New Jersey-New York two weeks before the LA dates, and don't think I'd get those random midweek days approved.

Mellark
On 3/6/2019 at 1:12 PM, rcksluke said:

The Fonda has a 1,200 capacity... hope they sell out both dates

Oh my god. :deadbanana: They have two shows there and I'm seeing Zara there and it sold out within a day. I haven't seen them before and I'm debating if I should get tickets.

TeeJay

Got my ticket for the final LA date!! 

rcksluke
7 hours ago, TeeJay said:

Got my ticket for the final LA date!! 

yas

MattyTheNight

oh **** do i buy meet and greets for this? asd;jfasdkfjas;j

reminds me of the time i met CRJ 

rcksluke
37 minutes ago, MattyTheNight said:

oh **** do i buy meet and greets for this? asd;jfasdkfjas;j

reminds me of the time i met CRJ 

Yas, buy it sis!

Mellark
On 3/6/2019 at 2:48 PM, That Bad Eartha said:

Yeah, I was a little surprised they are doing two shows there. Last year they did two at the Teragram Ballroom which is 600 capacity. They sold out show 1 and I think they had trouble selling show 2 which is why they hyped up adding Like Whoa to the setlist for that show. To be fair, that was a late show the same night so maybe that was a factor, but it is still a bit ambitious imo.

I might wait for the setlist too. They haven't sold out yet actually for The Fonda Theatre so... I'm waiting. I'm debating to see them both or save to see Marina at The Greek. I haven't bought mines yet because the date is so FAR. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0