Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Aly & AJ - Sanctuary Tour [NEXT: New York]

98 posts in this topic

i'm happy that they're doing bigger venues. last time they came to my city the capacity of the venue was 450 but the venue they're playing now is 1,000. an upgrade :clap3:

10 hours ago, XtinaPanicGodney said:

i'm happy that they're doing bigger venues. last time they came to my city the capacity of the venue was 450 but the venue they're playing now is 1,000. an upgrade :clap3:

they should definitely work on some overseas concerts... they could do some cute dates in europe/uk

general sales started?

i got my tickets omg

Ugh I hate that they weren't going on tour like two whole months later. I'm returning from a trip to New Jersey-New York two weeks before the LA dates, and don't think I'd get those random midweek days approved.

On 3/6/2019 at 1:12 PM, rcksluke said:

The Fonda has a 1,200 capacity... hope they sell out both dates

Oh my god. :deadbanana: They have two shows there and I'm seeing Zara there and it sold out within a day. I haven't seen them before and I'm debating if I should get tickets.

Got my ticket for the final LA date!! 

7 hours ago, TeeJay said:

Got my ticket for the final LA date!! 

yas

oh **** do i buy meet and greets for this? asd;jfasdkfjas;j

reminds me of the time i met CRJ 

37 minutes ago, MattyTheNight said:

oh **** do i buy meet and greets for this? asd;jfasdkfjas;j

reminds me of the time i met CRJ 

Yas, buy it sis!

Posted (edited)
On 3/6/2019 at 2:48 PM, That Bad Eartha said:

Yeah, I was a little surprised they are doing two shows there. Last year they did two at the Teragram Ballroom which is 600 capacity. They sold out show 1 and I think they had trouble selling show 2 which is why they hyped up adding Like Whoa to the setlist for that show. To be fair, that was a late show the same night so maybe that was a factor, but it is still a bit ambitious imo.

I might wait for the setlist too. They haven't sold out yet actually for The Fonda Theatre so... I'm waiting. I'm debating to see them both or save to see Marina at The Greek. I haven't bought mines yet because the date is so FAR. 

@That Bad Eartha  How are prices on AXS the day before the concert even though there are some tickets left? Do the prices go down?

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

@That Bad Eartha  How are prices on AXS the day before the concert even though there are some tickets left? Do the prices go down?

No prices on AXS always stay the same. They’ll probably go down on Stubhub though. I don’t really see both dates selling out.

25 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

No prices on AXS always stay the same. They’ll probably go down on Stubhub though. I don’t really see both dates selling out.

I remember seeing Sabrina Carpenter's show on the day of having a resale ticket being sold for $19. :cm: Do you have experience with SeatGeek?

They've said the Toronto date 'is coming soon'. I don't get how they didn't book that immediately, just like last tour. 

3 hours ago, Edibles. said:

They've said the Toronto date 'is coming soon'. I don't get how they didn't book that immediately, just like last tour. 

They are stupid :rip: 

3 hours ago, Edibles. said:

4 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

They are stupid :rip: 

Uh, no. They wanted to book one but were unable.

Hence them telling fans that their messages asking for a Toronto date were helpful.

58 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Uh, no. They wanted to book one but were unable.

Hence them telling fans that their messages asking for a Toronto date were helpful.

But how do you miss a MAJOR city? For a SECOND time? It's not like we're asking for a show in the absolute middle of nowhere. 

1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

But how do you miss a MAJOR city? For a SECOND time? It's not like we're asking for a show in the absolute middle of nowhere. 

right? how can they book van city and can't book toronto? :rip: 

I know vancouver is a huge city but toronto is way bigger lol

they better perform on the ride, rush, flattery, chemicals react, and shine.

2 hours ago, XtinaPanicGodney said:

I'm waiting for the setlist and if they're gonna perform this, then I will most likely go (if I'm free)

14 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

@Edibles. @legendlavigne

Toronto date announced 

I did all that complaining and I’ll be in vegas that day. A ki 

19 hours ago, FakeHappy said:

17 hours ago, Mellark said:

I'm waiting for the setlist and if they're gonna perform this, then I will most likely go (if I'm free)

Flattery is cut from the setlist. So is Hothouse & Boy.

In terms of new additions, they have said they will perform Bullseye & No One.

Chemicals React, Potential Breakup Song are definitely on the setlist, Rush has also been confirmed.

Like Whoa is pretty likely since they only performed it on the 2nd half of the last tour and they said they would continue to.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0