Christina Aguilera - The X Tour

437 posts in this topic

That boxscore looks unreal, the Accorhotels Arena looked packed even when the upper ring was closed.

4 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

I swear to god if she cancels the UK leg after this flops :rip: My date is selling horribly but sis needs to drop the prices!!! It's hard enough to sell not even floor seats for over £100 nevermind when you haven't even been in the country for over a decade :rip:

Nah the show looks cheap to put on (no shade it’s still a good show) she has until November to sell and I know the first London show is sold out (or close) and I heard Glasgow is selling well too. 

7 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Oh :skull:

49) Christina Aguilera

AccorHotels Arena

ParisJuly 4, 2019

$432,934

4,750/8,000

I’m calling BS. 

1 hour ago, BradySpears said:

Nah the show looks cheap to put on (no shade it’s still a good show) she has until November to sell and I know the first London show is sold out (or close) and I heard Glasgow is selling well too. 

Glasgow is my show! It's not doing well at all :rip: There's a lot of platinum tickets unsold (including third row) and they're probably gonna have to close both of the upper levels, most blocks are almost completely unsold :rip:

9 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Oh :skull:

49) Christina Aguilera

AccorHotels Arena

ParisJuly 4, 2019

$432,934

4,750/8,000

Oh wel. She didn't sell out the Ziggodome either. She sold like 9/10k tickets which is good. 

Posted (edited)

I still can't believe I met her

that touring box is rigga morris!!!

RIGGA MORRIS!

4 hours ago, princeaiden said:

I’m calling BS. 

interesting

So when is she touring asia and latin america?

did they release that number for tax evasion?

6 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

interesting

:confused:

2 hours ago, princeaiden said:

:confused:

The tour grossing you quoted.  I was saying it’s interesting. 

15 hours ago, Xtripped said:

That boxscore looks unreal, the Accorhotels Arena looked packed even when the upper ring was closed.

It is weird how the vids look if not full arena, still packed, yet boxscore doesn't reflect it. bizarre :noparty: either way the show looks very good! :gaycat4:

3 minutes ago, Dana Scully said:

It is weird how the vids look if not full arena, still packed, yet boxscore doesn't reflect it. bizarre :noparty: either way the show looks very good! :gaycat4:

I find it really hard to believe she’s sold like 20,000 tickets in London but can’t even do 1/4 of that in Paris :confused: Doesn’t make sense at all. Also the capacity for that arena is 20,000 so why are the ticket sales out of 8,000?

France has always been her weakest market. Only BTB snd couple singles have gone too 10 there. Even at her WW peak with Stripped it peaked  in the 40s.

She should  be touring in  countries Asia and Latin America and in Australia she has performed better in those markets anyways.

The whole second level was curtained off. But it never went on sale, that's why they're using out of 8,000.

Only 50% of the 8,000 tickets available? That’s some serious bull****. Ring 1 was good as sold out (maybe 98%) and so was the floor. No way it sold less than 7,500 tickets.

I watched the entire Paris concert and I gotta say vocals are legendary. She is still an absolute beast of a singer, however I wished the stage had more depth it looks kinda bland and wished she danced more, however vocals make it all up and more. LBTL could have been a smash single, its so 2012 pop but she never promoted and gave that embarrassing voice performance of LTBL + the windows 2000 music video. :deadbanana4: I can't wait to see her in Vegas.

So in total I loved the show. Had lots of fun and her vocals were amazing. Production wise I can only say that 50% of the show were done really well. Clean, minimalistic with some nice outfits. The other half was tacky, overdone and not on the level of where she is as an icon. Her creative director should've done better. If you don't wanna invest your own money into your show to make it bigger, ok, but then do it the minimal way so you can shine with less. The first half of the show had so many interludes, some amazing, some not, the second half was either just the live screen or flashing white images. It seemed lazy and undone. But if the whole show had this kind of aesthetics it would have been fine to me. The Aint No Other Man section for example was how it should have been done: the screen in the back just having b/w flashing images, everyone wearing latex, Xtina in a red/black vinyl ensemble. That was visually pleasing. But to change costumes all the time to basically come out in 3 different robes and use 5 different interludes to pass the time.... not that nice.

Overall she could have done better with less costume stages, better visual production and more high quality fashion. 

Doing 3 Mexico dates :eek: I have no idea if she could do well selling here it’s been years 

Should I Attend to the Mexico City date???

26 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

She better extand that to the rest of Latin America and release that Spanish album soon

The "Latin America tour" is just 3 Mexico dates?

I hope not...:deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, Gabriel Florin said:

The "Latin America tour" is just 3 Mexico dates?

I hope not...:deadbanana4:

They are probably testing the waters and well...knowing how Xtina is she would rather add dates little by little if she feels like doing the effort to travel. You know she isn't about that working life and tends to be very lazy :skull:

I really hope she does at least a date in Argentina, Chile, Perú, Colombia and Brazil at least