20. Let there be love

220px-Kyliexdvd08.jpg

Kyle Mingoe X tour teas.

3 minutes ago, Paula Abdul said:

220px-Kyliexdvd08.jpg

Kyle Mingoe X tour teas.

This was her best tour so here for it :fan: 

Arenas?! Oh wow, I think I might actually go to the Manchester date :jonny: 

It will probably be the same show as Vegas one! 

But that’s ok! Get that coins Xtina!! This tour + Vegas all in the same year it’s great for her :clap3:

A bit bold to be doing an arena only tour, but it looks like she'll release another album this year so with that and some promo it could sell decently. She especially has time to promote the UK dates, which could hopefully all sellout. Queen of giving her fans what they want. 

I can't believe she's actually doing it. One would not expect this from her lazy ass, but I'm happy for her and the fans nevertheless

She better sing Hurt tho. That's like her biggest classic in some of those countries

I hope she sells out. That would be great!! A shame she's paying dust to the south but that was expected

bitch didn't tour for 10 yrs, now she's serve us The Liberation Tour+The Xperience+The X Tour in one year.:jonny5:

Just now, dedro said:

bitch didn't tour for 10 yrs, now she's serve us The Liberation Tour+The Xperience+The X Tour in one year.:jonny5:

And if she's commited to this she might release a second Spanish album and tour Latin America (+Spain) as she should

Need tickets for the Amsterdam date :jonny5:

23 minutes ago, BradySpears said:

A bit bold to be doing an arena only tour, but it looks like she'll release another album this year so with that and some promo it could sell decently. She especially has time to promote the UK dates, which could hopefully all sellout. Queen of giving her fans what they want. 

i honestly wouldn't underestimate her. her albums may flop nowadays but she's the type of popstar people wanna go see live, especially since she hasn't been in europe for over 10 years 

Only interested in Meet & Greets? Is she doing them? Nothing on Vip nation EU site which doesn't fill me with hope...

She has a lot of fans still in Spain, why is she not touring there yet she's touring ****ing russia? :rip: 

Just now, igninton said:

She has a lot of fans still in Spain, why is she not touring there yet she's touring ****ing russia? :rip: 

She has always been a touring force in Russia. Don't you remember the billionaires tour? :cm:

And she didn't tour Spain for the BTB tour so I didn't expect her to tour her again. Plus after all these years without touring I'm pretty sure she'd rather focus on the few northern countries she might be more confident of selling out

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

She has always been a touring force in Russia. Don't you remember the billionaires tour? :cm:

And she didn't tour Spain for the BTB tour so I didn't expect her to tour her again. Plus after all these years without touring I'm pretty sure she'd rather focus on the few northern countries she might be more confident of selling out

She could do a festival, that is more safe than a concert. She is a household name and people wouldn’t mind seeing her among the other artists. 

7 minutes ago, igninton said:

her older songs are still very popular in Russia.

Nothing near here :'( 

2 minutes ago, selenachris said:

She could do a festival, that is more safe than a concert. She is a household name and people wouldn’t mind seeing her among the other artists. 

Sometimes I feel like she's allergic to everything "hispanic". I feel like she just doesn't like the idea of having to memorize the Spanish album again :dies:

14 minutes ago, igninton said:

OR economy in Spain is bad  

1 minute ago, yassskween said:

OR economy in Spain is bad  

It's not THAT bad. And that clearly is not the reason as she didn't tour with the BTB tour either. I don't know why when her songs (Genie, Ven Conmigo, Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti, Dirrty, Lady Marmalade and Beautiful) still play constantly on radio

29 minutes ago, yassskween said:

Only interested in Meet & Greets? Is she doing them? Nothing on Vip nation EU site which doesn't fill me with hope...

I don't see anything. Shame