• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• LesFleur

• Recordyear

• simplywohoo

Tbh you don't have to pay to find radio data. They are free on AllAccess (need an account but it is free anyway).

The issue is kworb providing more than MB/AllAccess by including bullets+, spins+, days on chart, iTunes position, etc free

And kworb.net is used as receipt in stan culture so its visibility may be high enough that they can see it and then take it down.

2 minutes ago, Recordyear said:

Tbh you don't have to pay to find radio data. They are free on AllAccess (need an account but it is free anyway).

But AllAccess only provides weekly data and not daily data, right? I have an AllAccess account and only found weekly data there, which is insufficient for me.

Edited by TomTom2288

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

But AllAccess only provides weekly data and not daily data, right? I have an AllAccess account and only found weekly data there, which is insufficient for me.

yes and that's why you are supposed to manually calculate the spins/audience increase by yourself and not through a third party (kworb). 

yes and that's why you are supposed to manually calculate the spins/audience increase by yourself and not through a third party (kworb). 

But how is that supposed to be possible if you only have weekly data?

Didnt he take the data from allaccess?

13 minutes ago, Recordyear said:

No, AllAccess posts daily updates, it changes midday everday if you actually look at the figures. 

4 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

But how is that supposed to be possible if you only have weekly data?

It updates daily though. You subtract yesterday's data from today's data to get the spins+ and bullets+

2 minutes ago, Sexy Boy said:

Didnt he take the data from allaccess?

AllAccess and mediabase are affiliated...So AllAccess is not going to be affected by this.

5 minutes ago, JonathanLGardner said:

No, AllAccess posts daily updates, it changes midday everday if you actually look at the figures. 

It updates daily though. You subtract yesterday's data from today's data to get the spins+ and bullets+

Where though? I can only find weekly reports everywhere...

3dEt3E5.png

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Where though? I can only find weekly reports everywhere...

3dEt3E5.png

Reading and comprehension. Key words here.

9 minutes ago, JonathanLGardner said:

Scroll down, look at the figures, tomorrow after midday, do the same thing. You will see it is not the same report as the day before.

TomTom2288

1 minute ago, JonathanLGardner said:

Reading and comprehension. Key words here.

Scroll down, look at the figures, tomorrow after midday, do the same thing. You will see it is not the same report as the day before.

TomTom2288

Okay, no need to be rude :biblio:

22 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Okay, no need to be rude :biblio:

You used to be able to change the formats, now you can only see Top 40 on there. Mediabase must have restricted All Access (the irony) too

4 minutes ago, JonathanLGardner said:

You used to be able to change the formats, now you can only see Top 40 on there. Mediabase must have restricted All Access (the irony) too

Are you sure?

wJaOZRP.png

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Are you sure?

wJaOZRP.png

You used to be able to change the format by clicking "Song Charts", in fact it would already be there without having to click.

You can still access the other formats but not as quickly. You can also select a different format from the home page 

GoFund me lets start Qworb. They wont be able to find it for 10 years 

This SUCKS

Does anyone know if AllAccess / Mediabase have any chart similar to Kworb's Overall AI chart? That one was the most useful and interesting to me and I can't imagine it just being gone forever...

Can anyone with a MB subscription please send me a PM? I see that a few people on here do. I try to write about music, which is why I would like to know the airplay totals. I will give more details in the PM.

liberalmusiclover

Streaming > Radio anyway. Billboard should remove it from the Hot 100. It’s not what’s popular. It’s what's payola’d. :fan: 

1 minute ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Streaming > Radio anyway. Billboard should remove it from the Hot 100. It’s not what’s popular. It’s what's payola’d. :fan: 

ESPECIALLY at Country. Country labels prefer MB over BB because it's easier to "work" MB Country. By BB using audience instead of spins, and for actually making the change due to labels "working" the charts. So BB took a stand and the labels didn't like it. But BB also still removes songs way too quick for RC status, which MB does too.

On 3/4/2019 at 5:14 AM, Quaithe said:

why do people have to PAY to see radio data in the first place? ridiculous. :rip: 

I built some data-entry interfaces for an industry some time ago and gathering data is time-consuming and sometimes expensive. I don't agree with what they did but I get it I guess. You and all the stans that visited Kworb paid him for his efforts by giving him ad revenue. Nothing is free.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.