Shallow tops US YouTube

Almighty Gaga

5 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Gaga will end up #1 at Hot 100

Ariana Will end #1 at Bilboard 200

Mess I think it's going to be the opposite :dies:

1 minute ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Yes. A measly 18% drop, which is considerably better than the 80% drops in views some girls had beyond their first day

giphy.gif

Yet some girls still stayed at #1 on the Hot 100 after the views dropped, i wonder if we could say the same thing about Shallow next week :eek:

2 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Mess I think it's going to be the opposite :dies:

naaahhh!!

Shallow will end up pulling something similar & surprising like recently TUN being #3 or Happier rising to #2. Even when predictions will have 7 Rings at #1. 

Anyway even if Shallow peaks at #2 that's really good!

Combined, yes. But still... J. Cole is #1.

Love love Shallow though and I wish it gets the #1 spot. Hope J. Cole hits #3 though :duca: 

WOW its coming for the #1 for sure

9 hours ago, daniel_ said:

Yet some girls still stayed at #1 on the Hot 100 after the views dropped, i wonder if we could say the same thing about Shallow next week :eek:

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, daniel_ said:

Yet some girls have multiple Diamond certified hits and a handful of Grammys by the 5th year of their careers. While others had to lead their exes into overdose so they could milk their death for public sympathy. 

talent!!!!

8 hours ago, One Nation said:

J. Cole is #1. Shallow has not topped US YouTube. 

WRONG! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.