ASIB sold 4M WW

Phoenixstar

Wow. :clap3: Imagine if they started pushing ARUTW to pop radio and it smashed all summer long, this album would be guaranteed to do 7 million.

If they release ARUTW in like 2 weeks I think this album can for sure cross reach like 6-7M ish :jonny: 

14 minutes ago, skyandground said:

Wait, is it 4m SPS or pure sales only? 

4m pure sales is actually insane

giphy.gif

SPS

56 minutes ago, leo-j said:

She has a shot of outselling born this way with this album. Btw sold over 7 million world wide(maybe 8 with updated numbers), this will go beyond 6 million by the end of this year for sure. Especially since it’s selling 100k plus a week world wide(streams and everything included according to world music charts). 

BTW is at over 11m album equivalents. 

7 hours ago, skyandground said:

Wait, is it 4m SPS or pure sales only? 

4m pure sales is actually insane

giphy.gif

It's sps:party:

I'm not using mediatraffic anymore, what's the point if they're are so inaccurate :doc:

But people told me she was supposed to flop this era...

she keeps on winning and I CAN stand it

Congrats Gaga :clap3:

Also according to Gaga’s receipts thread, ARTPOP is also at 4M SPS.

ASIB will ofc shift many more units, but it’s kinda strange that as of now, both ASIB and ARTPOP are equally successful (statistically) when ASIB felt so much bigger.

2 minutes ago, Feanor said:

ASIB will ofc shift many more units, but it’s kinda strange that as of now, both ASIB and ARTPOP are equally successful (statistically) when ASIB felt so much bigger.

I mean ASIB got released less than 5 months ago and it's still going strong.

31 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Because Music Industry has been in a constant decline in album department.. yes, streaming is keeping it alive generally but more on Singles dep only..

Like who else is doing 4M Units in 5months.. and the fact that over 2M of it is Pure Sales :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

ASIB will certainly go in the range 7-8M sps which is double of ARTPOP, if ARUTW takes off then even maybe more

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.