Jump to content

Summer Walker x Drake - 'Girls Need Love' (Remix)

23 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

MaldJo4.png

 

out in 2 hours.

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuZMDTOFCfn/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She won... drake will ruin it but here for her :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, josesuxx said:

Drake? Keep it 

A guranteed smash

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s already out on AM.

It’s not bad at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's way way way better than I thought it would be. Mellow Drake is the best! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta love Drake on this. He adds something to it. Summer is HOT too. :smitten2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2019 at 2:20 PM, Airhead said:

Hmmm. He better not ruin this.

and he did... yuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, the original is better.

 

#20 on iTunes

#3 on Apple Music

 

added on TTH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This jumped 50 spots!!! Currently #37 on the BB hot 100!!! Where my Summer Walker fans at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, BeyIridescent said:

This jumped 50 spots!!! Currently #37 on the BB hot 100!!! Where my Summer Walker fans at?

Yay!!! Hopefully this means she'll have more success with other songs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone keeping track on how this is gaining on urban radio?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BeyIridescent said:

Anyone keeping track on how this is gaining on urban radio?

it's gaining very nicely. has the second biggest bullet in the top 50 only behind Meek and Drake's Going Bad which is number one on urban.

D1tBPy1WwAAFI2J.png

up 8 spots in the past week, ranked by audience it's actually number 20

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also impacting rhythmic next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cliche_display said:

it's gaining very nicely. has the second biggest bullet in the top 50 only behind Meek and Drake's Going Bad which is number one on urban.

D1tBPy1WwAAFI2J.png

up 8 spots in the past week, ranked by audience it's actually number 20

 

 

Thanks for the update! I can’t get the updates since Kworb has stopped sharing radio updates 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BeyIridescent said:

Thanks for the update! I can’t get the updates since Kworb has stopped sharing radio updates 

Sign up to all All Access. It's free. Shows your top 50 on all the major formats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Climbing on Rhythmic and Urban! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites