Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

K-Pop: Park Bom Succeeds #TeamBom

7,985 posts in this topic

Matangi

"Gotta Go" is the best song ever (and video) and Chungha deserves everything and more. I love Sumni just as everybody else, but can she like sing live for once? Just one song? I saw her perform in a video from the US tour and she wasn't even holding the mic. A Britney tea :rip: 

levi_valvi

the heavy use of autotune in BBC is obviously a stylistic choice, fits perfectly with they PC'd aesthetic

it's okay not to like it but to think that calling it autotuned is a drag is just dumb 

D1JNxQLUcAAADfU.jpg

Park Jinyoung
8 minutes ago, Matangi said:

"Gotta Go" is the best song ever (and video) and Chungha deserves everything and more. I love Sumni just as everybody else, but can she like sing live for once? Just one song? I saw her perform in a video from the US tour and she wasn't even holding the mic. A Britney tea :rip: 

Chungha has the worst vocal color of all time. I wish she'd take a clue from Sunmi and NOT sing.

Lights and Waves

The girls are fighting!!!

levi_valvi
8 minutes ago, Matangi said:

uhm what are you talking about, she sing live all the time on the tore :skull: 

her toure is FLAWLESS, don't you dare say otherwise

Harranger
1 hour ago, Burqaswag said:

Why is "Roll Deep" called "Cause I'm God Girl" on Spotify...

Im..

..boping

giphy.gif

This song has numerous names

Roll Deep

Cause I’m the Best

Cause I’m God Girl

But let’s just go with Roll Deep since it’s the international release name

Ugh, her magum opus. Catchiest song ever. HyunAllah never disappoints.

giphy.gif

Robyn

the way he talks about trainees/idols is nice

jyp sheep won

Kid A

Taeyeon had a whole different face tha last time NCT released a listenable title track.

90939_900.gif

levi_valvi

i LOVE chungha but i keep seeing people use her to drag sunmi and suddenly i find myself wishing Gotta Go could stop stomping so hard... ugh, i really gotta do my best to not let the fåggotry get between me and miss chungha

5a0zSBg.jpg