Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

K-pop: Chung Ha Snaps a BiT, Saves Summer

67,140 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

The first "NEW" track on the chart for this week is at #92?!

:rip:

Lmao I mean over the last few weeks, Melon has been ****ing insane. And like, she's managing to outlive BOL4 and that Winner song that released less than a month ago. 

4 minutes ago, Somi said:

:deadbanana4: 

@Manchs must be talking about Somi releasing today :eek: But I was told by them she was going to flop, but suddenly she’s competition now?

I'm trying to practice some self-control so I'll be nice. :date2: I wish Somi all the luck in the world. :foxylove:

7 minutes ago, ordinarynam said:

imagine they reunite without Somi who would care anyway

and without Yeonjung? who would sing?

IOI had a comeback without their two best vocalists, Yeonjung and Sejeong, and ChungHa did fine doing the job of both main vocalist and main dancer :clap3: 

Doyeon and Kyulkyung kinda snapped here as lead vocalists too but I have my doubts for the second one coming back from China for a IOI reunion,  I guess it depends on how her career is when a reunion eventually happen

https://youtu.be/UFFAF2QqBtY

3 minutes ago, Somi said:

Sejeong would be main vocalist obviously, Pinky is also quite a strong vocalist and Chungha was the main vocalist for the unit :cm:

Presumably if I.O.I were to ever be active again, the people in charge of it would be the same people who've navigated similar issues with both fromis_9 and Iz*one, so who's singing shouldn't be an issue.

:cm:

3 minutes ago, ordinarynam said:

the uglee girl all stomp on them :cm: 

Snakjeong can choke

:deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Manchs said:

I'm trying to practice some self-control so I'll be nice. :date2: I wish Somi all the luck in the world. :foxylove:

Awww :heart2: It’s a great time to be alive, I’m so excited for you to see Somi’s reign :date2: The start of an iconic period in k-history :clap3: 

14 minutes ago, Somi said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:jonny5:

@Arthoe

I told you that Fancy would start overtaking KTL by Week 7 

Fancy 25,750,142

KTL 24,962,289

0NCw0fZ.jpg

I'm visiting Korea on July 3, love that everyone is coming back...can anyone tell me how to enter music shows so I can enjoy all of the comebacks?
ioA3qCg.gif

5 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Presumably if I.O.I were to ever be active again, the people in charge of it would be the same people who've navigated similar issues with both fromis_9 and Iz*one, so who's singing shouldn't be an issue.

:cm:

I’m screaming :deadbanana4: Fromis_9 have three girls who are strong vocalists: Gyuri, Jiwon and Hayoung

And IZ*ONE have Yena, Yuri, Eunbi and Chaewon 

Oddly enough the girls who are actually main vocalists in these group barely get any screentime/parts :rip: 

JYP artist stay putting out music no wonder they sounds so tired vocally poor tingz need a break. 

Has anyone seen this thread, the whole thing

Somi and powerful vocals?

gpt7tlM.gif

WAIT... wiki says the Reve Festival is the first EP in a series, has this been confirmed?

If it's true and we get a 3-Part EP we'll have a 18 track album by the end :jonny5:

14 minutes ago, Evolution said:

@Arthoe

I told you that Fancy would start overtaking KTL by Week 7 

Fancy 25,750,142

KTL 24,962,289

0NCw0fZ.jpg

The better song won and I'm a BLONK BLINK.

---------------

No Kim Hanbin, no iKON!!!

Even though Yoyo is my bias.

2 hours ago, Jessie Mulay said:

omg @Somi

ioA3qCg.gif

she’s very pretty

y’all call jisoo and rosé’s vocals powerful and somi’s more of a vocalist than them so:cm:

ioA3qCg.gif

16 minutes ago, Kyungsoowift said:

I'm visiting Korea on July 3, love that everyone is coming back...can anyone tell me how to enter music shows so I can enjoy all of the comebacks?
ioA3qCg.gif

I know that you can buy tickets to enter The Show tho. Just search online, it’s there.

Taeyeon getting a bigger hit than Blackpink & Twice in 2019 y’all smell sumn?

0NCw0fZ.jpg

Just now, Manchs said:

Lmao I mean over the last few weeks, Melon has been ****ing insane. And like, she's managing to outlive BOL4 and that Winner song that released less than a month ago. 

Well that Winner song is a HUGE BOMB for digital artist like them and I think in the long run she'll outchart No one too because that one isn't doing too much either IMO. Congrats No promoYeon.

I didn’t know a new girl group was debuting :deadbanana4: 

ioA3qCg.gif

46 minutes ago, Kyungsoowift said:

ioA3qCg.gif

I attended The Show and M!Countdown. Tickets for The Show can be bought online through travel agencies. Start searching from now since they sell out real fast. For M!Countdown, I registered at the SMTravel website. Just look for their M Cultour Package. You can find all info there, but sign up first. MCountdown was by far the better experience and you get to see more recognized artists. 

LP is so weird wtf, i love that snippet

gpt7tlM.gif

GIDLE returning with their REAL comeback

gpt7tlM.gif

D851ZDPUcAAlsyb.jpg:large

I hope this isn't the cover art

ioA3qCg.gif