Who is Ayesha Erotica????

69 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

Lina Morgana is her. It was from her soundcloud account, pussysugar. 

Yeah, it's on the Loose Teens mixtape. What I meant  was maybe Ayesha got that guy to do the Gaga vocals for that song. I know her voice is a little deeper in some songs but that sounds like nothing like her until the "Rest in peace Lina Morgana" part.

23 hours ago, Domination said:

Yeah, it's on the Loose Teens mixtape. What I meant  was maybe Ayesha got that guy to do the Gaga vocals for that song. I know her voice is a little deeper in some songs but that sounds like nothing like her until the "Rest in peace Lina Morgana" part.

The fact that she reached out to him is a kii. Talented minds think alike! 

This literally sounds like something that would've been playing on my little bedroom radio on a cozy 2010 night.

Image result for atrl crying gif

Her music is, not good. I'm straight confirmed

Image result for atrl crying gif

On 2/26/2019 at 2:52 PM, Bicassie said:

She is a trans underground/soundcloud pop singer/songwriter and rapper who produces her own beats and production....

She is inspired by Britney,female rap and the 00’s...

Her image and brand is of a hypersexual sex kitten....

People started comparing her to Charli XCX and PC Music

That comparisson insulted her and thats why she deleted her soundclouds and made her insta private.....

She now is selling her songs and is producing for other acts....mainly Slayyyter!

There is a masterpost somewhere of all her stuff...

Last I heard, we had no confirmation that Ayesha was trans (sorry for the bump, I'm behind one of her larger leaks and I'm scouring the internet for more songs :rip:)

3 hours ago, DevinWylde said:

Last I heard, we had no confirmation that Ayesha was trans (sorry for the bump, I'm behind one of her larger leaks and I'm scouring the internet for more songs :rip:)

True. Her "shout the f*ck out to the girls with the big ass d*cks* line made me think she was standing with her trans sisters though :jonny:

On 2/26/2019 at 5:54 PM, americanlife said:

WAIT this sounds like the guy who sang Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa :rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

WHAT IF AYESHA MADE MA MA PA PA PA AND THE FRANKENSTEIN DEMO

No, the one who made Ma Ma Pa Pa and Frankensteined is some closeted gay. 

4 hours ago, DevinWylde said:

53 minutes ago, Koreku said:

True. Her "shout the f*ck out to the girls with the big ass d*cks* line made me think she was standing with her trans sisters though :jonny:

In some of her songs she talks about her own dick and in “Un****fortable” she literally raps about things relating to being trans :sistrens:

24 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

In some of her songs she talks about her own dick and in “Un****fortable” she literally raps about things relating to being trans :sistrens:

If I remember correctly, one of the biggest reasons people believe she is was when she was tweeting something about cis artists taking their privilege for granted around the time Slayyyter was just starting to rise. I remember commenting on it (and part of me wonders if that sparked the rumor fully) but someone told me I shouldn't speculate about it and I agree. Enough people seem to think she is so I think there's some validity to it, but, like, I don't think it's our place to say definitively. Plus, for the amount of songs she has talking about her dick, she has songs about her vagina too, so I wouldn't say her songs are autobiographical at all.

6 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

If I remember correctly, one of the biggest reasons people believe she is was when she was tweeting something about cis artists taking their privilege for granted around the time Slayyyter was just starting to rise. I remember commenting on it (and part of me wonders if that sparked the rumor fully) but someone told me I shouldn't speculate about it and I agree. Enough people seem to think she is so I think there's some validity to it, but, like, I don't think it's our place to say definitively. Plus, for the amount of songs she has talking about her dick, she has songs about her vagina too, so I wouldn't say her songs are autobiographical at all.

Yeah but it’s honestly not like she’s hiding it :michael:

She pretty much talks about it herself but I do agree that it shouldn’t be a big deal or even a thing:celestial5:

But all of it doesnt matter now that she’s quit music and retired:sad:

So does it seem like this retirement thing is gonna stick or is she just being dramatic rn?

Don't mind Charli but if her loser fans actually robbed us of more Ayesha music then I will be joining the OCH  

6 hours ago, Jdella11 said:

So does it seem like this retirement thing is gonna stick or is she just being dramatic rn?

Don't mind Charli but if her loser fans actually robbed us of more Ayesha music then I will be joining the OCH  

She got doxxed by some stans and now she’s fearing for her safety....she also has financial issues and makes her living by selling her beats and songs ...but some of those old beats and songs that she shared in the past are getting shared and spread by stans that make it impossible for her to sell them away for money....and some of her own stans attack the artist that she then sells these particular songs to...except for Slayyyter :noparty:

5 hours ago, Pendulum said:

She would have smashed if it wasn't for those stupid Charli stans

wDh0bP5.gif

This. Love Charli but her stans are so pathetic :skull: 

6 hours ago, Pendulum said:

She would have smashed if it wasn't for those stupid Charli stans

wDh0bP5.gif

ugh tea.

Ayesha could be giving us the bops we need and deserve but now she may never release again :ace: