Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

35 posts in this topic

Lemonaade

What's your favorite tour that your fave has done?

Mine would be Onyx Hotel tour for Britney, tough choice b/w Onyx and DWAD, but she owned her sexuality, was confident, sang live the most during this tour :heart2::heart2:

SPEARS40302-22.jpg

large.png

Beyonce, Formation World Tour, she looked so angelic :smitten2:

The stage :smitten2::

tumblr_o9jl3s2fMR1rtup1qo1_540.gif 

the outfits:

HarmfulTepidFirefly.mp4

The choreography:

balmaindancing_gen.mp4

That braid :smitten2::

b80ccaaae4d720736fe1495ebdf53f94

The production :smitten2::

tumblr_op529s9tBC1ri9iruo2_r1_500.gif

Everything was SO on point, even the setlist!

Whats your favorite tour from your fave?

Ressti

Mrs Carter Show World Tour

Image result for mrs carter show tour end of time gif

Image result for mrs carter show tour

Related image

Related image

Cause it was awesome and festive, the vocals were amazing, the choreo a blast, the costumes beautiful and I went 3 times and heard her sing Standing on the Sun, live!

Image result for mrs carter show tour gif

QueenB4

Cuz I was front row, in terms of personal experience - “Mrs Carter Show 2013 edition”

Formation Tour was her best show tho. 

Tusk

Fleetwood Mac: Tusk Tour '79-80.  The very first World Tour.

Stevie Nicks: Rock A Little Tour  Off-the-chain cocaine filled shows

RobDeWittBukater

For my main faves SHINee it would have to be the SWC 2016 :smitten: At 40 songs, the setlist is a bit long (:skull:) but I just love the production (the rising, rotating AND moving platform that connects to the five runways >>>) and how colorful the entire show was. They served 3 hours of live singing, dancing and even did one comedic skit and sang opera at one point

tumblr_p2ysabMUkf1qbefzeo2_540.giftumblr_p6x8x15Szb1qbefzeo2_540.gif

Other tours I absolutely LOVE are the MDNA Tour (Vogue, Celebration and Gang Bang are legendary moments) and Kylie's Aphrodite: Les Folies :heart2:

Nocturne

Gaga: The Monster Ball

Madonna: Confessions Tour

Katy: Prismatic World Tour

Rihanna: LOUD Tour

TeeJay
25 minutes ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

For my main faves SHINee it would have to be the SWC 2016 :smitten: At 40 songs, the setlist is a bit long (:skull:) but I just love the production (the rising, rotating AND moving platform that connects to the five runways >>>) and how colorful the entire show was. They served 3 hours of live singing, dancing and even did one comedic skit and sang opera at one point

tumblr_p2ysabMUkf1qbefzeo2_540.giftumblr_p6x8x15Szb1qbefzeo2_540.gif

Other tours I absolutely LOVE are the MDNA Tour (Vogue, Celebration and Gang Bang are legendary moments) and Kylie's Aphrodite: Les Folies :heart2:

am i able to watch this show in full anywhere online? I'd love to see it

MardinBeksloy

Reputation Stadium Tour (that is a world tour but only visits NA, Australia, two countries in Europe,  and one in Asia) 

RobDeWittBukater
1 minute ago, TeeJay said:

am i able to watch this show in full anywhere online? I'd love to see it

Yes! It's on YouTube in okay-ish quality (part 1, part 2, part 3). Some of the performances that I'd say are among the highlights are on YouTube as seperate videos in better quality, they are about 4 minutes each (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

On that note, does anyone here happen to have a *legal* HQ link to the MDNA tour in full? I've been meaning to rewatch it for ages but unfortunately it ain't on YT (Confessions Tour can't relate)

Slikovni rezultat za angelina jolie gif atrl

yonka

1989 Tour was SUCH a highlight. We had front row on the stadium floor, I was feeling myself (was in Seattle so I was high as a kite on legal edibles). Everything was just perfect..she looked and sounded great and it was just so...immense.

Loud tour was great too. I've been to alll of Rih's solo tours and it's been my favourite. It was just good vibes. 

Joanne tour was awesome. I was at the front in the pit and she was serving and the crowd was feeling it and not annoying like they were at Artpop.

I had Reflection Section at Prismatic world tour and it was so well done. Loved every second. She spent a lot of time near me and had her intimate pizza giveaway singalong right in front of me. The part where the curtain fell over the section was awesome. 

Have tons of other favourites but these are my favourite high budget as of recent.

Kyungsoowift

giphy.gif

tswift-rep-tour-stage-1.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Taylor Alison Beautiful Swift's

Reputation Stadium Tour ONLY 

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

costlyxo

Fifth Harmony's PSA Tour. Flew from Seattle to Florida to watch their final concert ever :chick3: it was so cute and their self titled is my favorite album. 

JoJo's Leaks Covers and Mixtapes Tour because I met her before the show and got to hear Paper Airplanes live...

Rihanna's Anti Tour was an amazing experience and my first concert. I got free tickets through Tidal and the seat was perfect for seeing everything

scheibe

probably The Monster Ball Tour, The Formation World Tour or Blond Ambition World Tour.

Pinksus

The Truth About Love Tour :heart2:

aIlbUoX.jpg

vAY5FWa.jpg

Wb0b7Zs.jpg

FUAvSsp.jpg

Cdsj885.jpg

atqargV.jpg

PhZstRr.jpg

nKf7izK.jpg

Lemonaade
1 hour ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

Yes! It's on YouTube in okay-ish quality (part 1, part 2, part 3). Some of the performances that I'd say are among the highlights are on YouTube as seperate videos in better quality, they are about 4 minutes each (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

On that note, does anyone here happen to have a *legal* HQ link to the MDNA tour in full? I've been meaning to rewatch it for ages but unfortunately it ain't on YT (Confessions Tour can't relate)

Slikovni rezultat za angelina jolie gif atrl

It’s on Amazon prime video. 

If you don’t have that I’d recommend just buying the DVD/Blu-ray. It’s worth it, it’s a really good show. 

Invader

A Head Full of Dreams Tour

Diamonds World Tour 

ElectricFrancis

The avantgarde, artpop, legendary Vespertine Tour! 

Picture+4.png 

The iconic Alexander McQueen dress 

392269b9387cc57ba887b5945086f240.jpg 

Superpower

Coldplay’s A Head Full Of Dreams Tour is kinda of a legendary slay. Goosebumps 5 seconds in. 5 minutes later, you already think that it’s the best tour of all time and you wonder how is this only the first song and how will they keep it up. Somehow they magically manage to slay you even more :laugh:

BeBeMint
1 hour ago, costlyxo said:

Fifth Harmony's PSA Tour. Flew from Seattle to Florida to watch their final concert ever :chick3: it was so cute and their self titled is my favorite album. 

JoJo's Leaks Covers and Mixtapes Tour because I met her before the show and got to hear Paper Airplanes live...

Rihanna's Anti Tour was an amazing experience and my first concert. I got free tickets through Tidal and the seat was perfect for seeing everything

I was also at the final show. Ngl the Universal Orlando PSA tour was better, only because we didnt know about the hiatus at that time. The crowd WENT OFF.

BlondeWig

The Circus tour. My first concert as well. I'd give one of my kidneys to relive it.

giphy.gif