Jump to content
Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

227 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

RideOrDie

Track length on iTunes so most likely the next single

 

Dz7UDoHWoAAzZ7H?format=jpg&name=medium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightstheyblindme

why do I feel like this album was just a rushed collections of B-sides and demos :doc: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supervillain
1 minute ago, lightstheyblindme said:

why do I feel like this album was just a rushed collections of B-sides and demos :doc: 

Rushed? It took her nearly 3 years to record it :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightstheyblindme
1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

Rushed? It took her nearly 3 years to record it :rip: 

um yeah I think post-FROOT she didn't really do anything and then just said "oh **** it's been nearly 4 years I need to release sum" and then this is what we got

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troll Idle
Just now, lightstheyblindme said:

why do I feel like this album was just a rushed collections of B-sides and demos :doc: 

That's a good question that needs further investigation. Are you feeling well overall? Are you facing any depression or similar condition? Have you someone to talk to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supervillain
Just now, lightstheyblindme said:

um yeah I think post-FROOT she didn't really do anything and then just said "oh **** it's been nearly 4 years I need to release sum" and then this is what we got

You heard 2 songs. Wait for more before saying such things please..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightstheyblindme
1 minute ago, Troll Idle said:

That's a good question that needs further investigation. Are you feeling well overall? Are you facing any depression or similar condition? Have you someone to talk to?

yes hunny I'm up to date on my xannies and Ativan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop culture

It better be a Jamelia cover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
velocity

ugh can't wait for enjoy your life :jonny: 

 

handmade heaven is such a great song, i'm sure this will be great too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightstheyblindme
1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

You heard 2 songs. Wait for more before saying such things please..

okay and the lead single sounded like one of her weaker 2011 demos (even Scab and Plaster is better)

the 2nd song isn't even hers  :biblio: it's a middling song made by some DJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joesuxx
5 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Rushed? It took her nearly 3 years to record it :rip: 

No she didn’t in September ‘17 she announced her retirement to go and pursue a psychology degree when she launched that Marina Journal thang. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nexto

Tbh I wish she would remove Baby from the album. I just can't get into that one. :biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supervillain
8 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

No she didn’t in September ‘17 she announced her retirement to go and pursue a psychology degree when she launched that Marina Journal thang. 

Some album tracks are from 2017. She's been working on the album before that marinabook thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joesuxx
24 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Some album tracks are from 2017. She's been working on the album before that marinabook thing. 

So what’s the troof Marina... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesse
39 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

It better be a Jamelia cover

Oh my god I would die... that would be everything. Sadly, I doubt it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badboidami
49 minutes ago, Troll Idle said:

That's a good question that needs further investigation. Are you feeling well overall? Are you facing any depression or similar condition? Have you someone to talk to?

Troll IdleTroll IdleTroll Idle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troll Idle
Just now, Oculus said:

THIS IS GONNA BE A BOP I CAN FEEL IT

She said the bops are on the Fear side of the album :chick1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oculus
6 minutes ago, Troll Idle said:

She said the bops are on the Fear side of the album :chick1:

But Enjoy your life is a bop aswell? And it’s on Love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites