Jump to content

Shallow oustreamed Chained to the Rhythm on Spotify. Why?

62 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Spotify streams:

Shallow - 377,884,119

Chained To the Rhythm - 375,985,539

 

In just 4 months Shallow has outstreamed the highly anticipated 'Witness' by Katy Perry lead that was released over 2 years ago and Shallow continues to gain almost 3m streams a day. Why? Is Gaga no longer streaming poison? Surprised?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, Shallow is a smash and it will end with around 700m streams or more so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STOP beating a dead horse..

 

Leave Katy alone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh wow i remember katy fans were making fun of our streams 

now tables turned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AidanUnderYou said:

Spotify streams:

Shallow - 377,884,119

Chained To the Rhythm - 375,985,539

 

In just 4 months Shallow has outstreamed the highly anticipated 'Witness' by Katy Perry lead that was released over 2 years ago and Shallow continues to gain almost 3m streams a day. Why? Is Gaga no longer streaming poison? Surprised?

:fan: The better song and artist won 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really surprising, the Witness era was dead on arrival (no shade)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CTTR - 1.030.000.000 total streams

 

shallow - 685.000.000 total streams 

 

delete this thread :ahh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there anything she has left at this point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SeanET said:

CTTR - 1.030.000.000 total streams

 

shallow - 685.000.000 total streams 

 

delete this thread :ahh: 

thought it was obvious it was about Spotify but I'll change it to satisfy! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SeanET said:

CTTR - 1.030.000.000 total streams

 

shallow - 685.000.000 total streams 

 

delete this thread :ahh: 

Are you really acting as if Shallows streams are not going to surpass that? :rip: 

 

I have no feelings towards kity but her fans were the worst during artpop 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the other one was a soundtrack from a critically acclaimed movie, several awards, etc. and other one was a single from a career low era, but ok

 

Cryptique

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SeanET said:

CTTR - 1.030.000.000 total streams

 

shallow - 685.000.000 total streams 

 

delete this thread :ahh: 

Shallow gains 7M total streams per day and shows no sign of slowing down. It will destroy CTTR effortlessly :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean I was about to say "STOP", but it's not like we didn't constantly hear how Gaga is a streaming poison for 5 years so yeah, you can do whatever you want OP :alexz3: 

 

Shallow is a smash hit, compare it to Katy's smashes (in the streaming era) so for instance Dark Horse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SeanET said:

CTTR - 1.030.000.000 total streams

 

shallow - 685.000.000 total streams 

 

delete this thread :ahh: 

So Shallow will easily outstream that not only on Spotify but overall. :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Is there anything she has left at this point

Her devoted little monsters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

Shallow gains 7M total streams per day and shows no sign of slowing down. It will destroy CTTR effortlessly :rip:

 

will?

 

 

2 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

So Shallow will easily outstream that not only on Spotify but overall. :duca:

 

will?

 

 

 

make that thread again when it happens

 

now it's just embarrassing for y'all :michael: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And cctr was a hit. Must mean that shallow is a mega hit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

STOP beating a dead horse..

 

Leave Katy alone

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and it's still gaining almost 3M a day :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Mariano said:

I mean I was about to say "STOP", but it's not like we didn't constantly hear how Gaga is a streaming poison for 5 years so yeah, you can do whatever you want OP :alexz3: 

 

Shallow is a smash hit, compare it to Katy's smashes (in the streaming era) so for instance Dark Horse. 

I can’t lmaoooo this user right here is giving his permission like his mother owns the place :rip: 

 

OT : Katy Perry is over. Thank u next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OmegaRidley said:

I can’t lmaoooo this user right here is giving his permission like his mother owns the place :rip: 

 

OT : Katy Perry is over. Thank u next

why you taking it literally, it's not that serious :skull:  Why don't you quote the other person that said the following:

 

1 hour ago, Cryptique said:

STOP beating a dead horse..

 

Leave Katy alone

 

He basically told the OP what to do like his mother owns the place. 
I guess you only had a problem with my post :alexz3: 

OT: Shallow is a smash, compare it to Katy's smashes. CTTR isn't it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites